PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!! Assassination in Florence!!!

spartan6507
12-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Need help how to kill the guy without being noticed in one of the assassination contracts! I usually use courtesans to ignore the first group of guards but i get caught every time when i go in for the kill. Please help me with this mission!

OzDavis
12-27-2009, 02:42 AM
Sorry mate... I'm trying real hard to figure out how to help you, but I'm afraid you'll have to give me just a few more details about which assassination you're stuck on, as my telepathy seems to be on the blink!

boyz.almighty
12-28-2009, 03:16 AM
Pay the bandit 2 distract the guard and then used your gun too kill the guy from distance http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif thats all what u need too do.

-= bOyz =-

Gadfly22
12-28-2009, 12:24 PM
If you're talking about the assassination where there is a group of guards marching around a square and you have to assassinate one of the group without being detected (which is the tough part), I found that tossing money to distract the guards and then using the wrist gun on the target worked.

aerostat
12-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by spartan6507:
Need help how to kill the guy without being noticed in one of the assassination contracts! I usually use courtesans to ignore the first group of guards but i get caught every time when i go in for the kill. Please help me with this mission! Do you have throught knive if you do us l1 to targe the guy and go to r2 and get you small knive and used them to kill them

aerostat
12-29-2009, 08:23 PM
spartan6507 here to kill the guy is L1 to target the guy then used R2 then go to you small knife used them on the guy.