PDA

View Full Version : Structures

GPNM
07-10-2007, 12:58 PM
What famous structures do you think we'll be seeing in the game?

I'm hoping for the following:
Dome of the Rock, The Wailing Wall(Western Wall), The 7(?) gates of Jerusalem, The port of Acre, The Templar Tunnels of Acre, Towering Minarets all over the place, King David's Tomb, The Al-Aqsa Mosque, The Church of the Holy Sepulchre ...am I missing anything?

What really pisses me off about a lot of games that are set in real cities is that there are usually no major landmarks.
IE: True Crime NYC didn't have anything other than Times Square and Grand Central Terminal.

chewie1890
07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
I believe we saw the Dome in the last video they showed us. I also think Jade said we'd see the ports of Acre, not sure about any of the other things though. I've gotta brush up on my landmarks for that area... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TogaLive
07-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by GPNM:

Dome of the Rock, The Wailing Wall(Western Wall), The 7(?) gates of Jerusalem, The port of Acre, The Templar Tunnels of Acre, Towering Minarets all over the place, King David's Tomb, The Al-Aqsa Mosque, The Church of the Holy Sepulchre ...am I missing anything?

What really pisses me off about a lot of games that are set in real cities is that there are usually no major landmarks.
IE: True Crime NYC didn't have anything other than Times Square and Grand Central Terminal.
Yeah there are some we have already seen, or atleast were told we would see. I totally agree with you, it would add a whole other level of realism if they end up having a few more landmarks.

noobfun
07-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by GPNM:

the tower of david, the hospitalars fortress on the sea wall, the lighthouse of acre, the royal palace, the street of bad cooking, the street of vegetables, the house of the templars (dunno what it became when saladin captured jerusalem)

for Minarets jerusalem and deffinatley damascus

davids gate
postern of st ladre
gate of st stephen
postern of the magdaleo
gate of jehoshaphat
the golden gate
postern of the tanners
gate of zion

are your ways in and out of jerusalem