PDA

View Full Version : AC:Revelations Type of Enemies

Brunadas
11-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi ppl,I'm confused about something,in AC:Revelations we will have the Ottomans(who will attack ONLY if you do something you shouldn/t do),the Byzantines(Templar guards) and the Janissaries,my question is,who are they,the Janissaries?Are they like the PAPAL GUARDS in AC:B?

Cheers

Serrachio
11-09-2011, 07:14 PM
The Janissaries are like the Papal Guard of the Ottoman forces.

Brunadas
11-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
The Janissaries are like the Papal Guard of the Ottoman forces.

Ah ok thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But the Byzantines are more powerfull than the Ottomans,aren't they?Because Ottomans are like Patrol Guards while Byzantines are Templar Guards.

Cheers

NewBlade200
11-09-2011, 07:35 PM
The only difference between the Ottomans and Byzantines that we know of is that the Byzantines are aware of there being an assassin standing right next to them. I haven't seen anything concrete about Janissaries but its safe to say that they are just Papal guards.

Sparty2020
11-09-2011, 09:38 PM
According to the AC Wikia near the end of the game Ezio assassinates a Janissary captain and they want revenge. But I'd assume that until that point they're just Papal Guards...

Brunadas
11-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
According to the AC Wikia near the end of the game Ezio assassinates a Janissary captain and they want revenge. But I'd assume that until that point they're just Papal Guards...

Can you post a link with that please?Thanks