PDA

View Full Version : Cool/wierd stuff youve done in the game, accidentaly (or not)

blarson11
11-14-2007, 11:28 PM
just wanted to here some of the cool or weird moves you did either on accident or with some level of intent. not bugs or anything but gameplay stuff.

I was on a tall roof in damascus and i fell, but i hit a lot of stuff on the way down so i didnt die, and at the bottom there was a bench so when i landed i was sitting on it right in between the two people. it just looked really wierd. so lets hear it

Faylinks
11-14-2007, 11:36 PM
oh first part of the game, where you kill the invaders, there where birds on the ledge, and i know from other things that that means that there is a leap of fait. so i blindly jump off the ledge but kinda in the wrong (thought at that time: OH NO!) direction and i lost a bunch of heath but dint die!

JinStarwnd
11-15-2007, 12:20 AM
The funniest thing that happened to me was, I was fighting 3 guards up in a little watchtower. One was up there and the other two climbed up after me. I was attacking them when one hit me and knocked me off. I landed with maybe 2 health bars left and the next thing I notice is 3 dead bodies on the ground by me. They jumped off after me to their deaths lol.

necro6934
11-15-2007, 12:34 AM
was running from gaurds on the roofs and not even fighting i got a templar kill. retraced my path after i lost the guards and apparently the templar triped or something cause he was face first in the dirt couple roof tops back.

abeed0786
11-15-2007, 12:40 AM
running on my horse i struck a templar with my sword he got stuck to my horse, when i got off horse kept walking with dead templar stuck to him/

Opticaly
11-15-2007, 07:07 AM
Lmao they all sound funny ^^

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 07:09 AM
well i just acidentally knocked down my altair figurine and broke his head clean off.

o and i acidentally missed a boat in damascus and drowned