PDA

View Full Version : Please show your support for a PC Collectors Edition for North America here



Jason-Alaska
11-22-2009, 01:00 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">You DO NOT have to be a PC gamer to show your support for this subject.
</span>http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

It has been officially STATED HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5271091065/m/6531031508/p/1) by Community Developer, QuidProKuo (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/personal?x_myspace_page=profile&u=8111022185)
That there will not be a Splinter Cell Conviction: PC Collectors Edition. Also please see this post: Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5271091065/m/3741044108) outlining what is included in the Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition.

This is an attempt to help Ubisoft see how many gamers would support a Splinter Cell Conviction: PC Collectors Edition.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please show your support by simply replying here or if you choose please add this image to your profile signature.</span>
http://www.scaredscriptless.com/images/jason/sc5/PC-Gamers-for-collectors-edition.jpg

Here's a detailed walk through of how to add this image to your signature: Signatures, Avatar & Image Posting Guidelines (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5181026566/m/7401097417)

If you're not sure what you could be missing as a PC gamer check out what is in the North American Xbox 360 Collectors Edition!
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/splintercell/convictionII/images/SCC_CE_forumpost.jpg

And this is the UK Collectors Edition
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/emea/gamesites/splintercell/conviction/images/news/SCC_PCDVD_Collector.jpg

Hope that helps! I'd love Ubi to see all the gamers that support this and see the money making potential there is in all of us interested in paying more for a Splinter Cell Conviction PC Collectors Edition.

-Jason-

Jason-Alaska
11-22-2009, 01:20 PM
I would like a Splinter Cell Collectors Edition for PC... PLEASE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

SCAgent95
11-22-2009, 01:26 PM
im with you mate http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif but ubi says that there WONT BE A COLLECTORS EDITION FOR PC http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif but i wish there will be something else like a special edition or a prestige,limited or something http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SCAgent95
11-22-2009, 01:33 PM
after all i have pre-order it as a simple game from amazon, and to tell the truth it doesnt bother me much that its not for the pc i cant give over 50$ for a simple game, i just wanted it for in game items, that i can download them from uplay with my points

so its not that bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

tylukasj123
11-22-2009, 01:42 PM
CE FOR PC! OR BURN UBISOFT! JOKE http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.. but we want CE on PC, thats not joke! We can try! But when no for PC CE version, than dont screw up normal PC version and release it at same day as Xbox version- 23.2.2010!!!!!! For Freedom, For Sam Fisher, and for Conviction!

Ghost_LeaderBG
11-22-2009, 02:09 PM
I'd love to buy the collector's edition for PC.As a fan of the series I'm very interested in the Art book and the comic. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif So please Ubisoft - release the collector's edition for the PC gamers. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Versus-Mroj
11-22-2009, 04:37 PM
I support it... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

TheZerby
11-22-2009, 04:40 PM
I won't be getting the PC version but I do support. Everyone should be able to enjoy the awesome stuff if they a true enough fan to buy it.

sammyboy1981
11-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Why would UBI bother with one? Only subscription gaming does real business on the PC anymore. CE's are tricks used for consoles to fool boobs and grandmas into buying. Seriously...stickers, making-of "art", and in-game uniforms, give me a break. PC games drop in price almost immediately...UBI doesn't get it's money's worth from doing it.

Or whatever, I don't care. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

CoastalGirl
11-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by sammyboy1981:
Why would UBI bother with one? Only subscription gaming does real business on the PC anymore. CE's are tricks used for consoles to fool boobs and grandmas into buying. Seriously...stickers, making-of "art", and in-game uniforms, give me a break. PC games drop in price almost immediately...UBI doesn't get it's money's worth from doing it.

Or whatever, I don't care. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Heyyy, I'm neither of those things and have been known to get the CE of games on occasion, it's just a matter of what they offer. If there's something nifty, especially bonus missions and the like, then I'm all for it. I've bought various copies of several of the SCs just for a couple extra missions; a CE that included them from the start would actually be cheaper...

The CE guide thing is getting a little out of hand, though. I hate to spend more on the same basic thing, but I couldn't resist the AC2 one - it's gorgeous. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif



Anyway, if PC gamers want a CE, I'm hardly going to argue with them about it. If Ubi doesn't think they'll sell a ton, they don't have to make a ton - they'll be even more exclusive and all the more desirable. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jamsedreng22
11-22-2009, 05:10 PM
+1 Support...

I support this... i need it for PC http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

S.V.
11-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
I would like a Splinter Cell Collectors Edition for PC... PLEASE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Jazz117Volkov
11-22-2009, 07:52 PM
As a firm supporter of both PC and Xbox360 I say Collector's Editions all round. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
Still haven't decided what platform I'm getting Splinter Cell Conviction for yet http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

jj007-jj007
11-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Count me in.
I am also a PC player and support it too.
Though I am not really sure that I can buy it (both financial and inconvenience problem.)

Rea1SamF1sher
11-24-2009, 08:03 AM
I am a PC Player and will support this too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Iservealot
11-24-2009, 11:56 AM
I support it. Will Ubisoft?

StealthyCrow
11-24-2009, 12:33 PM
I support it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Vth_F_Smith_
11-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Why not! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gypsy816
11-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Vth_F_Smith_:
Why not! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Good point. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Jason-Alaska
11-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Gypsy816:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vth_F_Smith_:
Why not! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Good point. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GREAT POINT!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

A Stealthy Lamp
11-29-2009, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsy816:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vth_F_Smith_:
Why not! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Good point. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GREAT POINT!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ULTIMATE SUPER GOOD GREAT WHY NOT POINT!.... or something http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

kloss_hans
11-29-2009, 05:56 AM
count me in http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

simulacra
11-29-2009, 02:05 PM
How difficult can it be? Print more CE's insert the PC DVD instead of the 360 one, done!

Goose511th
11-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Proudly signing this as my first post!! I specifically want this game for PC, and wanted the collectors edition. Have they stated WHY there won't be a Colledtors Edition for the PC?

Jason-Alaska
11-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the forums Goose511th! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

There has not been any announcement about why there is not a PC Collectors Edition. I suspect it's a bottom line issue. It all comes down to money and Ubi does need to make money so we can all continue to enjoy our favorite franchise.

I HOPE that they see this thread and realize we all want to make them MORE MONEY by paying MORE for a PC Collectors Edition. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

DJJoeJoe
12-03-2009, 11:19 AM
It just comes down to the console market being a lot more influential now in the market, that and piracy isn't a hot topic on consoles compared to the PC market.

For example, if there's no PC demo for a PC game I've been known to play the game anyways and then purchase after, Mass Effect is a good example for me on that one.

They probably just looked and said, why spend the effort producing another seperate sku of the game for a market that has less sales force and most the content on the bonus discs would be on the net anyways. ALL the pre-order items were a 14mb download on the net for Dragon Age from day 1, why bother taking that time if it's not really needed.

The only things these days that I really want from any PC version of a game is heavy support of steamworks, since these features are something I've come to love from 360 online gaming and it's about dang time that PC online experience evolves past what it's been for seemingly an eternity.

Jason-Alaska
12-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Interesting points Hotbones. If there were things that could NOT be downloaded from the Collectors Edition it stands to reason there would not be pirating of the CE. For the simple fact that you could not get whatever collectibles that are not downloads.

I agree that demos are nice, I have purchased games based on the fact that I tried the demo and liked it, or not purchased a game because no demo was available. There are very good reasons developers might not create a demo. Time, money resources, etc. But in the end it's their choice, not ours.

I strongly disagree with the idea that it's okay to "play the game anyways" if it does not have a demo then purchase it later. That's the same thing as stealing a new microwave from a store and taking it home to see if you like the way it cooks, then going back later to pay for it if you like it. It's theft. You can't sneak into a movie at the theater and decide if you like it, then pay on the way out. Theft is theft and it's effecting PC gaming.

ALL PC gamers should be very concerned about piracy, even the pirates. Game developers will start shying away from the PC market and we will only ever use our PC's at that point for work! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I say give PC gamers more to pay for and we'll pay more for it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

sgt_brent
12-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
Interesting points Hotbones. If there were things that could NOT be downloaded from the Collectors Edition it stands to reason there would not be pirating of the CE. For the simple fact that you could not get whatever collectibles that are not downloads.

I agree that demos are nice, I have purchased games based on the fact that I tried the demo and liked it, or not purchased a game because no demo was available. There are very good reasons developers might not create a demo. Time, money resources, etc. But in the end it's their choice, not ours.

I strongly disagree with the idea that it's okay to "play the game anyways" if it does not have a demo then purchase it later. That's the same thing as stealing a new microwave from a store and taking it home to see if you like the way it cooks, then going back later to pay for it if you like it. It's theft. You can't sneak into a movie at the theater and decide if you like it, then pay on the way out. Theft is theft and it's effecting PC gaming.

ALL PC gamers should be very concerned about piracy, even the pirates. Game developers will start shying away from the PC market and we will only ever use our PC's at that point for work! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I say give PC gamers more to pay for and we'll pay more for it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Interesting theory! I bet you're dead on! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

ckhan319
12-04-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm not a PC Gamer but I believe it is unfair for you PC Gamers to not get the same benefits so I show my support for a PC CE of SC:C.

pietjevlip
12-04-2009, 12:56 PM
As someone who does not really care about CE's, I couldn't care less about this. I usually get the normal edition anyway...

I mean, if you guys wanna have it, sure, but I'm completely not interested in it.

And for those in doubt, I can't get my hand around those controller-thingies they use nowadays... Mouse 'n Keyboard all the way.

Aj6627
12-04-2009, 01:31 PM
I fully support a PC CE, because if I buy it, it will most likely be for PC if it supports GFWL still.

Wengistein
12-04-2009, 03:24 PM
I am a little confused here. So I take it that PC gamers are not getting the CE at all?

I live in Australia so obviously the content of CE is a little different, but nevertheless, there is a CE edition, I did pre-order it and I am getting it.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au...n-bonus-torch/436944 (http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/pc-games/tom-clancy-s-splinter-cell-conviction-collector-s-edition-bonus-torch/436944)

pietjevlip
12-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Well... for the not-ingame stuff... if you really have to own it... you can just buy the normal edition for PC and the 360-CE... but that's spending a whole lot of money http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Jason-Alaska
12-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Wengistein:
I am a little confused here. So I take it that PC gamers are not getting the CE at all?

I live in Australia so obviously the content of CE is a little different, but nevertheless, there is a CE edition, I did pre-order it and I am getting it.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au...n-bonus-torch/436944 (http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/pc-games/tom-clancy-s-splinter-cell-conviction-collector-s-edition-bonus-torch/436944)

Thanks for the link. It is very curious that there is in fact a PC Collectors Edition in the planning for other countries but not the USA. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Wengistein do you know if JB HI-FI will ship to the USA? I can not find any information about it on the website. Also I know some games are modified for Australia based on content guidelines that are more strict than the USA. is MA 15 the oldest rating in Ausralia?

Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

OniLinkSword
12-07-2009, 01:25 AM
Ubisoft seems to be giving better limited editions to other countries at the moment. I'm not exactly sure why, but oh well.

To answer your question, Jason-Alaska, there is no rating above MA 15+. The game will be refused Classification and banned (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Australia#Video_games) if it exceeds the "highest" rating. It quite unfortunate and leads to developers being forced to censor their games (like L4D2 and the lack of the well made gore system). This is a very odd system considering that they have a "R" rating (18) for movies... Also, I don't think you would be able to get the Australian version for the 360 (PAL format). You might be able to get the PC version though...

CoastalGirl
12-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by OniLinkSword:
This is a very odd system considering that they have a "R" rating (18) for movies... It seems to be that way everywhere; movies tend to be able to get away with a lot more than games can (and books can get away with just about anything).

Jazz117Volkov
12-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by CoastalGirl:
It seems to be that way everywhere; movies tend to be able to get away with a lot more than games can (and books can get away with just about anything) . I remember when I read Rainbow Six. There was something to do with a 50 cal hollow point a terrorist a can of soup and only his bottom jaw was left. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Jason-Alaska
12-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by OniLinkSword:
To answer your question, Jason-Alaska, there is no rating above MA 15+. The game will be refused Classification and banned (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Australia#Video_games) if it exceeds the "highest" rating. It quite unfortunate and leads to developers being forced to censor their games (like L4D2 and the lack of the well made gore system). This is a very odd system considering that they have a "R" rating (18) for movies... Also, I don't think you would be able to get the Australian version for the 360 (PAL format). You might be able to get the PC version though...

It's the PC version I am interested in. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I am going to contact JB Hi-Fi and see if the ship to the USA. I am also very interested to find out if, like Left 4 Dead 2, the Australian version is a less gory version.

Wengistein
12-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
Thanks for the link. It is very curious that there is in fact a PC Collectors Edition in the planning for other countries but not the USA. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Wengistein do you know if JB HI-FI will ship to the USA? I can not find any information about it on the website. Also I know some games are modified for Australia based on content guidelines that are more strict than the USA. is MA 15 the oldest rating in Ausralia?

Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Hey Jason-Alaska, yep, just like OniLinkSword said, there's no "R" rating for games in Australia (which is just silly).

I have no idea if JB HIFI will ship to anywhere else in the world because they're a store based in Australia. If you can't see the "add to cart" link on that page, then no, they probably don't ship internationally.

TheBabeLover
12-09-2009, 01:51 PM
YES! CE for PC! Come on!

Jason-Alaska
12-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forums "TheBabeLover"! Thanks for chiming in with your support! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Rea1SamF1sher
12-14-2009, 10:09 AM
They read the forums.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Limited Collector's Edition Confirmed (PC & XBox360) (http://forums-de.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3501092985/m/2971096518)

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/emea/gamesites/splintercell/conviction/images/news/SCC_PCDVD_Collector.jpg

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/emea/gamesites/splintercell/conviction/images/news/SCC_Xbox360_Collector.jpg

samfisherzzqq
12-14-2009, 10:12 AM
But but but. . . Here it says so . ..
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-K8UWXHn9Q&feature=sub)

Anywho, ya I SUPPORT!

xXassassinXx92
12-14-2009, 10:24 AM
UHM!! That video has like 3 seconds of the co-op mode: infiltration. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ghost_LeaderBG
12-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Aaaah I love UBISOFT!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

DerSeeBaer
12-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by samfisherzzqq:
But but but. . . Here it says so . ..
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-K8UWXHn9Q&feature=sub)

Anywho, ya I SUPPORT!
awwwwww
now i almost want to buy it

btw the soundtrack is reaaaaally good IMO

Rea1SamF1sher
12-14-2009, 10:34 AM
And all guys who have a XBox360 (Xbox Live) will get a firstlook into the MultiPlayer on 16th December 2009. Well we PC Gamers have to use Youtube, I think. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ghost_LeaderBG
12-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Andre202:
And all guys who have a XBox360 (Xbox Live) will get a firstlook into the MultiPlayer on 16th December 2009. Well we PC Gamers have to use Youtube, I think. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I think Ubisoft will probably release a trailer or a gameplay video,so I have no doubt that it will be on YouTube within hours.

tylukasj123
12-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Love you UBI!!!

Vth_F_TipX
12-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Thank you Ubi!

S.V.
12-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Great!

I don't know wich problem people has in their mind to hate this game -.-

Sam, the C.E. and the new multiplayer rocks!

Versus-Mroj
12-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

So I will buy US Collectors Xbox 360 version and EU Limited PC version instead of US Collectors Xbox 360 version, EU Limited Xbox 360 version and normal PC version. Better for my money... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Jason-Alaska
12-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Here's a screen capture Jamsedreng22 did of the latest video
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6537/cepc.png

I just hope this is not exclusive to Europe and Australia. (Gulp!!) Keep getting people to join the cause!!!

PC Collectors Edition!!!! (please) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

simulacra
12-14-2009, 08:39 PM
So, did we win? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Versus-Mroj
12-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Yea, we win...
But I think, that this LE version is only for EMEA region, so Jason, you should buy it here like I did with CE US version... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jason-Alaska
12-15-2009, 02:26 AM
I wouldn't call it a concisive victory yet. Not till we have a SC:C CE for the USA. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But if I get the EMEA region version will I run into patching problems with buddies in the USA when a USA patch comes out at different times then the and EMEA region patch? Also any issues with a EMEA region encoded disk on a USA based machine?

SCSHADE
12-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah, hell why not? I mean, I'm not much of a PC gamer anymore (monetary reasons... >_&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif, but yeah, you guys should have the Collector's Edition. I mean, you're fans.

NeonXXV
12-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
I wouldn't call it a concisive victory yet. Not till we have a SC:C CE for the USA. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But if I get the EMEA region version will I run into patching problems with buddies in the USA when a USA patch comes out at different times then the and EMEA region patch? Also any issues with a EMEA region encoded disk on a USA based machine?

There's no region lock for PC games, unlike X360 and PS3 games.

That means you can play any game on any computer you want.



And I doubt the patches (if there will be some) be apart for US&Europe versions, I'm pretty sure they release it on the same time.

russmore
12-16-2009, 06:53 PM
I want a pc collectors edition. (u.s.)

but if not, where can i buy a EMEA region version?

Jason-Alaska
12-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by NeonXXV:

There's no region lock for PC games, unlike X360 and PS3 games.

That means you can play any game on any computer you want.

And I doubt the patches (if there will be some) be apart for US&Europe versions, I'm pretty sure they release it on the same time.

Thanks for the info NeonXXV. I know there has been region specific patch issues in the past with SC:CT Hopefully no more. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tse_tsz_tun
12-17-2009, 01:59 PM
PC collection http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif
A great Christmas message of UBISOFT!

Jason-Alaska
12-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Bump! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ExtraKrizpy
12-22-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
Bump! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Tisk Tisk!!
(You can thank me for the extra bump later) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

tylukasj123
12-27-2009, 12:29 PM
please, can someone put here sites, where i can buy it? on PC.. please..

Jamsedreng22
12-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by lukasj12345:
please, can someone put here sites, where i can buy it? on PC.. please..

Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway can get it here:

cdon.se
cdon.dk
cdon.fi
cdon.no
Rest of europe cannot pre-order it yet. But you can however monitor it, to be notified when it is able for booking. I already bought my copy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
www.cdon.eu (http://www.cdon.eu)

Jason-Alaska
12-28-2009, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up Jamsedreng22.

I'm still holding out that the US will get a Limited Edition but I am not holding my breath. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

ehvMikey
12-28-2009, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
Thanks for the heads up Jamsedreng22.

I'm still holding out that the US will get a Limited Edition but I am not holding my breath. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

?????
The us version was anounced even before the eu version?
Ok no sam fisher statue,
But shadow armor , mp5 and lots of better cool stuff?

http://www.computerandvideogam...rticle.php?id=226620 (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=226620)

shadowblade334
12-28-2009, 07:58 AM
I support It

Jamsedreng22
12-28-2009, 01:07 PM
I hope you get the piano soundtrack from the E3 Trailer on the soundtrack disc you get with Collector's Edition http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jason-Alaska
01-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by ehvMikey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jason-Alaska:
Thanks for the heads up Jamsedreng22.

I'm still holding out that the US will get a Limited Edition but I am not holding my breath. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

?????
The us version was anounced even before the eu version?
Ok no sam fisher statue,
But shadow armor , mp5 and lots of better cool stuff?

http://www.computerandvideogam...rticle.php?id=226620 (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=226620) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is an Xbox 360 Collector's Edition. There is NOT a North American PC Collector's Edition (yet?) That's what this thread hopes to change! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

sameer_monier
02-25-2010, 09:37 AM
no UBI, this is a game i have been waiting for too long, i want a pc Collector Edition, come on, give us some please

(a question : why is there a pc limited collector edition for pc on UBI shop official site ?! http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDe...?catalogid=990&id=35 (http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp?catalogid=990&id=35) )

GuZZ33
02-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Is it not best to make sure the game is ok on the pc first?.

What if the pc version is mediocre?

The drm/protection is absurd.

Nothing is known about the pc version of scc.

romeo1323
02-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by sameer_monier:
no UBI, this is a game i have been waiting for too long, i want a pc Collector Edition, come on, give us some please

(a question : why is there a pc limited collector edition for pc on UBI shop official site ?! http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDe...?catalogid=990&id=35 (http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp?catalogid=990&id=35) )

Lol I just want my little Sam fisher doll!

sameer_monier
02-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by romeo1323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sameer_monier:
no UBI, this is a game i have been waiting for too long, i want a pc Collector Edition, come on, give us some please

(a question : why is there a pc limited collector edition for pc on UBI shop official site ?! http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDe...?catalogid=990&id=35 (http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp?catalogid=990&id=35) )

Lol I just want my little Sam fisher doll! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually yeah i don't want the doll that much, i just want the shadow armor, Alkai red armor (for pc), The Black case, and the comic too, great CE http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

petrik1
02-28-2010, 09:43 AM
I just want to put in my two cents of support:

If there is a US collector's edition for the PC, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I don't understand why it has not been released yet/will not be released...

Also, does anyone know if there is or will be a pc demo released before the game like there was for CT? That was the main contibuting factor for me buying the pre-release of CT...

---rant (?)---
P.S. I hope they fixed the DRM a bit since CT; I wanted to play it on Windows XP x64, but the DRM driver couldn't install on x64. Kind of a bummer that I can't play a game I payed for anymore... but that's neither here nor there...
---!rant (?)---

Jason-Alaska
02-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by sameer_monier:
(a question : why is there a pc limited collector edition for pc on UBI shop official site ?! http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDe...?catalogid=990&id=35 (http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp?catalogid=990&id=35) )

That's the UK edition on the French Ubi site. There is no planned edition for North America. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Overlai
03-25-2010, 12:46 AM
Would love to see a limited edition on Steam, similar to what Mass Effect 2 or Bad Company did.

M1918A2
03-25-2010, 10:42 AM
You have my suport why dont they like us pc players as much as Xbox players?

lexlagger
04-12-2010, 12:16 AM
All I see still is the EU version of the CE.... game is 119.31 US Dollars based on today's conversion because of international shipping from JB Hi-Fi. I'm ok with paying the 79 here for it... but paying 119.31 for it... all I want are the in game items. I could care less about any thing else. I also like using STEAM to track all my games... if I have to wipe a hard drive, I just type in my pass and re-install them via the interwebs... no keeping track of discs.

UBI seams to be pumping the console side... Hope they release a PC-CE for the US... if they don't I wont be buying it. I'd like to pay them if they would supply America with it, even if just threw digital DL with in game items.
(On that note... if any one knows a Australian site that would sell it via digital DL I would do that provided the price was right for what you get.)

Micro soft pushing there console sales I understand but they need to realize as well with out gaming there isn't really a need for me to use "Windows" I could easily use some apple to surf the web and check email...

Any way, there is were you can find a PC-CE if they don't release it here, and my bump for them to release one here.

SilentAce07
04-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Jason Alaska, as a fellow pc gamer, the closest you will get to a CE for pc version is this:

http://www.direct2drive.com/90...oduct/Buy-Tom-Clancy (http://www.direct2drive.com/9029/product/Buy-Tom-Clancy)'s-Splinter-Cell-Conviction-Deluxe-Edition-w/-FREE-Game-Download

Splinter Cell 1 plus Shadow Armor and a couple extra guns.

lexlagger
04-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by SilentAce07:
Jason Alaska, as a fellow pc gamer, the closest you will get to a CE for pc version is this:

http://www.direct2drive.com/90...oduct/Buy-Tom-Clancy (http://www.direct2drive.com/9029/product/Buy-Tom-Clancy)'s-Splinter-Cell-Conviction-Deluxe-Edition-w/-FREE-Game-Download

Splinter Cell 1 plus Shadow Armor and a couple extra guns.

Thank you!!!! I just purchased it!
This is all I needed, I could give a @#$% less about the clutter that comes in the box lol... rock on man!

I still support the need for a full CE for PC though because of others that do want the extra goodies with out having to buy two games.

Jason-Alaska
04-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by SilentAce07:
Jason Alaska, as a fellow pc gamer, the closest you will get to a CE for pc version is this:

http://www.direct2drive.com/90...oduct/Buy-Tom-Clancy (http://www.direct2drive.com/9029/product/Buy-Tom-Clancy)'s-Splinter-Cell-Conviction-Deluxe-Edition-w/-FREE-Game-Download

Splinter Cell 1 plus Shadow Armor and a couple extra guns.

Thanks for the tip! Not sure how I missed this! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ForceReconNeo
04-19-2010, 10:11 AM
i am only ten yeers uld nd i ned splntr cll colektirz editshin cuz tht acshin figer iz so nize.