PDA

View Full Version : Patch is Nice.

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Hi all. Just got in a quick couple of missions with the new patch installed. For me anyway the game always ran ok. But, sound is completely fixed and working great which was my biggest technical problem (eax 2.0 with extension enabled.) the flybys sound excellent now and I think some of the engine sounds have been tweaked. Also, no hitching/pausing at the beginning of missions and no hitching when turning on/off the quick track recorder. those were all problems I have had technically with the game since the beginning. Seems fixed now for the most part. (I'm not talking about historical accuracy or FM's here just the way the program runs.)

just my .02 worth

Cheers!

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Hi all. Just got in a quick couple of missions with the new patch installed. For me anyway the game always ran ok. But, sound is completely fixed and working great which was my biggest technical problem (eax 2.0 with extension enabled.) the flybys sound excellent now and I think some of the engine sounds have been tweaked. Also, no hitching/pausing at the beginning of missions and no hitching when turning on/off the quick track recorder. those were all problems I have had technically with the game since the beginning. Seems fixed now for the most part. (I'm not talking about historical accuracy or FM's here just the way the program runs.)

just my .02 worth

Cheers!