PDA

View Full Version : profile glitch

jadedmandarin
01-05-2007, 11:47 AM
my brother and i both play xbox live on one xbox, using two different xbox live accounts.

i am rank sergeant, and he is a few ahead (not sure which one).

i played on my account for a bit today then went off. when my brother came to play, he signed in as him and went on to xbox live. after the [pec] loading screen had finished my character appeared. all my exact stats/rank/equipment/achievments are now on his profile too, with all his achievments/rank etc appearing to be lost.

i can produce all account information if required. i'm just abit annoyed because this is a serious flaw which shouldn't have happened. and i'd like to know if there's anything that can be done to rectify it

jadedmandarin
01-05-2007, 11:47 AM
my brother and i both play xbox live on one xbox, using two different xbox live accounts.

i am rank sergeant, and he is a few ahead (not sure which one).

i played on my account for a bit today then went off. when my brother came to play, he signed in as him and went on to xbox live. after the [pec] loading screen had finished my character appeared. all my exact stats/rank/equipment/achievments are now on his profile too, with all his achievments/rank etc appearing to be lost.

i can produce all account information if required. i'm just abit annoyed because this is a serious flaw which shouldn't have happened. and i'd like to know if there's anything that can be done to rectify it