PDA

View Full Version : assasins creed brotherhood pc version

serdarhuseyin21
03-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Why do not option, please creed creed assassin Turkish language Turkish language option in games no longer wish to ponder that too little

Shleng
03-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Dude I dont understand a single word of what you just wrote

AnthonyA85
03-06-2011, 10:45 AM
I think he's asking why the games don't have a turkish language option. They might, I haven't really looked.

magesupermaster
03-06-2011, 11:27 AM
They don't have Turkish.

Either learn English or deal with it.

matadoor2010
03-06-2011, 12:37 PM
In mostly each game i played , this question comes up , i think all the game MUST have english and probably only english . and i agree with magemaster =P

Black_Widow9
03-06-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm getting really tired of telling you all to be nice. It's a big world out there and there are many languages. You can understand what he is saying completely. If you cannot be nice I suggest you don't post unless you feel like going on vacation.

Originally posted by serdarhuseyin21:
Why do not option, please creed creed assassin Turkish language Turkish language option in games no longer wish to ponder that too little
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is available in English, French, Spanish, and Italian under the Options menu. These seem to be the only options. Sorry. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Lagari
04-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi;
Why seem to be the only options? 65 million people live in France. Approximately 20 million people over the age of 40. Europes population is elderly. Europe's population is decreasing continuously. Do people over the age of 65 will play in the future, this video game? Many companies are doing with the game of the Turkish language option.What for? Ubisoft will have to do in the future Turkish video game.
We would like to be Turkish Assassin's Creed 3. Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, PES 11 was published in the Turkish language this year. Crysis was published in November 2007 in the turkish language.Crysis 2 was published in the turkish language in March 2011. Uncharted 3 and Famous 2 will be published in Turkish. More than 77 million people live in Turkey. The video game industry is growing very fast in Turkey. We(Turk gamers) would like to be Turkish Assassin's Creed 3.Thank you very much.

Lord_Ethcaz
04-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Dude, really?
The languages available in the game are world's most spoken languages. Half of Canada, Switzerland and Belgium speak French, Half of South America - if not more - and a large portion of the US citizens speak Spanish.
English is one of the most common languages taught all over the world.
Next thing we'll have Chinese people coming in, because a couple of billion people speak Chinese.
Well, simply put, we can't cater to everyone's needs, now can we?

I don't really get the Italian, but maybe because the in-game world is Italy?

patchoo04
08-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by serdarhuseyin21:

how Do you save your game i really dont know i have an account on facebook but i just cant figure out how to save it to facebook elp anyone thanks

Jexx21
08-15-2011, 11:54 PM
..you don't save anything to Facebook.

HIBEE12
08-16-2011, 12:37 AM
well i if in ac2 and acb there is an english option and an italian option because the game is set there i'm sure in ac:r they will have turkish