PDA

View Full Version : dgen mission complete message

T34-851962
11-15-2007, 03:13 AM
Hi all I recently got '46 and located all the various add-ons and patches (enjoyr etc)
At the start or there abouts of a Dgen'd campaign mission I get a message saying 'Mission Complete'...my seat isn't even warm sometimes when this appears ie just heading to target!!!

any ideas

Cheers

Taylortony
11-18-2007, 07:16 PM
surely someone knows this one, I do not use it, but a bump may help you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Skycat_2
11-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Maybe there was no mission goal for that mission so the simple act of starting the sortie caused a successful completion of 'goals,' as Byzantine as that may sound.

Edit: I misread and thought this was one mission and it was occurring while you were on the runway waiting to take off. I see it is happening during the mission also.

Apparently the mission goals are being achieved by other planes even before you reach the target area. For example, if the mission goal is contact with the enemy you may be seeing the message as soon as a lead flight engages in combat or something like that.

It may be simply be the campaign you are playing. Perhaps the author prefers easily achievable goals so that the campaign will move on to the next mission even if you have 'No Instant Success' turned on.