PDA

View Full Version : New DLC for ACB Recommendation!

WortWort117
05-21-2011, 07:39 PM
This is my first forum post so please don't ban me for putting this in the wrong forum.

So anyway, I thought of this while playing and watching ACB videos.

(You guys know those in the start menu in game? Yup. The thing where you fight for the longest kill streak?)

Some guy recommended having a Combat Simulator where it would be unlimited and to the death. That would be really fun, I thought. A great survival mode and a good way to release stress.

So I came here and posted it.

What do you guys think? There aren't any downsides to it, and hell, it could be free!

kriegerdesgottes
05-21-2011, 07:42 PM
I think we can forget any further DLC for Brotherhood at this point.

WortWort117
05-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Its a good idea, though right?

iN3krO
05-21-2011, 08:02 PM
There's already a survival mode where you have to kill as many guards as you can without lose life....

kriegerdesgottes
05-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Yeah it seems like it would be a decent idea for the next game.

kriegerdesgottes
05-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
There's already a survival mode where you have to kill as many guards as you can without lose life....

Yeah but I think he means you just have unlimited opponents until you are killed or get tired of playing. Most likely the latter.

WortWort117
05-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Guys. I meant unlimited killing without a time limit. Sometimes newbies like me (xD) mess up a little, and instantly have to restart and such.

How about making a new game mode where there is no time limit? There would be half the health bars, but you would still have all the equipment.

What could possibly go wrong?

freeze131
05-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Not going to happen with Brotherhood, fair chance it'll happen with revelations though.

GunnarGunderson
05-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by WortWort117:
This is my first forum post so please don't ban me for putting this in the wrong forum.

So anyway, I thought of this while playing and watching ACB videos.

(You guys know those in the start menu in game? Yup. The thing where you fight for the longest kill streak?)

Some guy recommended having a Combat Simulator where it would be unlimited and to the death. That would be really fun, I thought. A great survival mode and a good way to release stress.

So I came here and posted it.

What do you guys think? There aren't any downsides to it, and hell, it could be free! I know I'd be drowning in bodies after 5 minutes

Loganizer25
05-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Yes. I was dissapointed that there was no actual combat simulator. It was just, "Don't get wacked or you'll lose!"

Black_Widow9
05-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Future ACB DLC ideas (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3171007498)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>