PDA

View Full Version : controls on assassins creed brotherhood are just stupid

sassinscreed
07-12-2011, 11:24 AM
for example you can't call horse if there is group of courtesans next to you, you can't jump to building across the street if there is a haystack at the bottom of building

and target lock on brotherhood is ******ed, what is the point of locking on your target if your target changes when you move camera- it is annoying when i lock on my target who i have to kill and instead of him ezio kills civilian just next to him or when you have to chase someone on rooftops i lock on him which is supposed to make chase easier but when there is group of thieves and i pass next to them i lock on them automatic and it takes me off the right way to target

ubisoft should make controls less annoying on next ac games and its really annoying when you are doing race mission and you want to jump to the next building but instead of it ezio performs leap of faith and you lose too much time to climb building again and the way across that haystack is the fastest way

FiskMunk
07-12-2011, 11:39 AM
While the first points goes for all games, and can both easily be avoided :I, I agree that the target lock is strange. How come they changed it in such a way? It's no longer a lock.

LightRey
07-12-2011, 03:07 PM
I kind of agree. However, I think most of these problems are simply caused by the fact that controllers only have so many buttons, and we only have so many fingers.