PDA

View Full Version : about the patch whineing

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 12:31 AM
mods block this thred if u must

i dont have fb yet but its coming on monday and i think thier is way to much whining about roll rates and annoying thing but u can still fly accept the bugs
peole on here whine so much at the devs to relese the patch and whine about everything in the patch the guys like hunter the devs and the guys who back up everrything they say with facts and accounts from real life and proper information i have a great respect for you guys are doing your best to make this game the way it is and is going to be.

so ok the p47 its roll rate is crappy so wot dont do much dogfighting in it it was fat thing and could roll like a 109 ok it may be 2 slow but at least you get the guns and the fun stuff in it and yes they engine had 2400bhp but this plan was heavy and very unardonamic so thats whys its slow and 1 butlt could kill the engine if it hit the right spot but that woulld be rare these engines came back with cylinders bust and holes in it and it got back so i agree that its engine problem needs sorting and olgy and the devs will sort it the code is massive and they have to work on other stuff and it takes a long time to sort so stop moaning so much

the hurriacane my fav aircraft of the era it was slow sluggish and weakly armed compared to most aircraft of the time cos it was outdated by the fighters the germans had so they were put to a use that they were good at, they could take massive amounts of damage to the body and wings this was because it was fabric covered and the canon shells often went straight thru them but it would still get shot down on a fight with a 109 cos the 109 was better sutied to fighter on fighter the hurricane with its ruggedness was a great bomber killer against they frankly crap german bombers and ground attack but it anit going to survice against fighters like the 109

ok the p-51 and spitfire
these planes are icons of ww2 and yes they did an importnat job (british desgin for ya) but the spit fire was a fighter and ws good for that so i think thier anit going to be many beefs with this plane but
the P-51 this fighter was desgined as a high alitude longrange fighter yes it could rule at 30 thousand feet cos thats what is was desgined todo but it wont be anywere near as steller at low alitude and becaus in my opinion many people on here dont know that muc habout the ww2 air war they go off what they get the icons of it and think that the planes were prticaly perfect

ok a long post and it may not be read this is my opinion and i think people will agree its ture for the most part people calm down the game will be sorted and will be like il2 after 1.2 Great i dont care about super relesim i think people whould face that it will never be anything like ww2 but as long as its beliveable
and a word of praise to Olgy no game i have ever played before or since il2 (soon fb) had any level of dev interaction and suport that you have given to people on here well done for such a good sim and keep the work up ignor the whineing and sort the bugs out (the real bugs)

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 12:31 AM
mods block this thred if u must

i dont have fb yet but its coming on monday and i think thier is way to much whining about roll rates and annoying thing but u can still fly accept the bugs
peole on here whine so much at the devs to relese the patch and whine about everything in the patch the guys like hunter the devs and the guys who back up everrything they say with facts and accounts from real life and proper information i have a great respect for you guys are doing your best to make this game the way it is and is going to be.

so ok the p47 its roll rate is crappy so wot dont do much dogfighting in it it was fat thing and could roll like a 109 ok it may be 2 slow but at least you get the guns and the fun stuff in it and yes they engine had 2400bhp but this plan was heavy and very unardonamic so thats whys its slow and 1 butlt could kill the engine if it hit the right spot but that woulld be rare these engines came back with cylinders bust and holes in it and it got back so i agree that its engine problem needs sorting and olgy and the devs will sort it the code is massive and they have to work on other stuff and it takes a long time to sort so stop moaning so much

the hurriacane my fav aircraft of the era it was slow sluggish and weakly armed compared to most aircraft of the time cos it was outdated by the fighters the germans had so they were put to a use that they were good at, they could take massive amounts of damage to the body and wings this was because it was fabric covered and the canon shells often went straight thru them but it would still get shot down on a fight with a 109 cos the 109 was better sutied to fighter on fighter the hurricane with its ruggedness was a great bomber killer against they frankly crap german bombers and ground attack but it anit going to survice against fighters like the 109

ok the p-51 and spitfire
these planes are icons of ww2 and yes they did an importnat job (british desgin for ya) but the spit fire was a fighter and ws good for that so i think thier anit going to be many beefs with this plane but
the P-51 this fighter was desgined as a high alitude longrange fighter yes it could rule at 30 thousand feet cos thats what is was desgined todo but it wont be anywere near as steller at low alitude and becaus in my opinion many people on here dont know that muc habout the ww2 air war they go off what they get the icons of it and think that the planes were prticaly perfect

ok a long post and it may not be read this is my opinion and i think people will agree its ture for the most part people calm down the game will be sorted and will be like il2 after 1.2 Great i dont care about super relesim i think people whould face that it will never be anything like ww2 but as long as its beliveable
and a word of praise to Olgy no game i have ever played before or since il2 (soon fb) had any level of dev interaction and suport that you have given to people on here well done for such a good sim and keep the work up ignor the whineing and sort the bugs out (the real bugs)

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 12:34 AM
LOL /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

It really is amazing how many pilots who fly FB .. actually flew the planes and know so much about what a plane should or shouldn't be able to do.

Arm Chair Quarter- ... err pilots /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

<center>http://www.medals.org.uk/united-kingdom/images/uk654.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 01:27 AM
i like input from people who flew these planes but there arent that many i like input from those people but i dont like people who just say it rolls 2 slow cso they cant to areobatics i dont want to cause offence but i think that the level of whine from people how obvisly know nothing about aircraft is stupid