PDA

View Full Version : When Did Ezio Get Altairs' Armour?

flyingeaglemile
04-17-2010, 11:01 PM
So apparantly there is a book about the game (I don't own it I saw someone make a reference to it) and I'm just wondering, does it mention him getting Altair's armour in the book? If so when?

Xanatos2007
04-17-2010, 11:24 PM
I bought the book but havn't read it yet (damn school, keeps eating too much time). It follows the storyline of the game with a few details added here & there, but without the futuristic aspect of Desmond. Since acquiring Altair's armour is totally optional (like collecting feathers & doing side-missions) I don't think it'd be included in the story. We'll just have to wait for a response from somebody who's read the book.

flyingeaglemile
04-17-2010, 11:28 PM
Well, that's what I kind of thought since it was optional that it wouldn't be mentioned. But (the girl who built animus 2.0) said you would need to get the armour to become fully synched with Ezio.

npatten
04-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:
Well, that's what I kind of thought since it was optional that it wouldn't be mentioned. But (the girl who built animus 2.0) said you would need to get the armour to become fully synched with Ezio.

I suppose this armor will be of importance in future releases of Assassin's Creed 3+!

Xanatos2007
05-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Nearly finished the book; no mention of Altair's armour. Although Ezio's left bracer seems to be made out of the same super-strong, super-light alloy Altair's armour is made out of in-game.