PDA

View Full Version : How to make a new game profile

TrustInFew
11-17-2007, 05:17 AM
I have 2 brothers at home and we each want our own save game for assasin's creed (for PS3). How do I have to do this?? Someone who owned the 360 version said i I had to make a new game profile. Is this what I have to do for a new game (without overwriting another) on PS3 (and how do I do so?) or do I have to do something entirely different??

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by TrustInFew:
I have 2 brothers at home and we each want our own save game for assasin's creed (for PS3). How do I have to do this?? Someone who owned the 360 version said i I had to make a new game profile. Is this what I have to do for a new game (without overwriting another) on PS3 (and how do I do so?) or do I have to do something entirely different??

well for the 360 you can do it by turning the console on without a disc in it, and all the options are there.

then you choose which profile to load the game on and you can save your each individual games the same as you usually would

not sure about ps3 tho, shouldnt be too different

simulacra
11-17-2007, 05:40 AM
It's kinda similar on the ps3, just quit the game, go to the usermenu, select make new user or similar and then just log in with that user, start the game and play like crazy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TrustInFew
11-17-2007, 06:26 AM
That ought to do it, thanks !!