PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed II

YungRathe
12-05-2011, 07:05 AM
So I am late to this I guess but have just bought ACII and taken it as far as I can, and have just realised I am missing out on a bunch of extra/exclusive content. Can someone please tell me exactly what is missing from the normal game and how to retrieve them, as I cant find a list of these anywhere?

Kytr
12-05-2011, 10:19 AM
There are several templar's lairs that can be added. Take a look at the Playstation Store, I think you can get them from there.

sean_willis17
12-11-2011, 01:26 PM
im getting better on that game used to get killed after 5 secs now im class i never get killed anymore the brutes are actually easy all of you that say theyre pua hard

rafiqul84
12-24-2011, 04:13 PM
theres 2 extra mission packs i think ones called Bonfire of the vanities and some other one based in Forli

Hawk Eye 2512
10-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Two sequences, the Battle of Forli and the bonfire of the vanities.

Secu12
10-15-2012, 09:18 PM
If you are on PC (as your avatar shows) the two extra missions Battle of Forli and Bonfire of Vanities (sequences 12, respectively 13) given as DLC are integrated in the main story. You don't have to do anything else.
The problem is with the three Templar Lairs and the Auditore Family Cript which are bonus missions for the Collector's Edition of the game - as I understood. Is there any possibility to play these missions no matter the game version (on PC I mean). I have an activation code for AC II but it was never requesed during install, logging in uplay account. What does it is for?