PDA

View Full Version : Hackers and cheaters???

Generalnio
12-06-2011, 07:22 AM
I just wanna ask the question in here if this game is prey to hackers and cheaters?
I see weird things happening.
First of all, the game is out on pc for what? 3-5 days, but already since day 2 or so there are levels 50?
Is it even remotely possible to play that in such a short time?
Can UBI not keep an eye on statistics, and see for themselves that there are indeed unrealistic achievements?
EA kinda "cleans out" their stats for BF3, you know...
Then, I see guys join with rank zero! Most of the time they can make easily lots of kills.
Is that a bug? Or is that a hack?
Then, I played some games, wherein my game started doing all kinds of things: My screen started "wobbeling", like one can sometimes see in movies when a person is drunk. Of course, just when I was about to make a kill.
Then, guys sometimes seem invincible: bomb trap AND knives, and still they manage to kill you!
Great!
So, can UBISOFT open an official topic on the subject, please? Or else, other players, please report kind like situations here, so that something can be done about it!
Thank you!

spectatorx
12-06-2011, 07:29 AM
It is possible to have level 50 now, game is out since 29th november and guys with level 50 as i spotted are "just" skilled and out of my suspicion.

Level 0 killing machines are possibly cheaters. Unexisting accounts with level 0 killing per match dozens of people.

I wouldn't expect about ubi doing anything with it, number 1 in world ranking of assassin's creed brotherhood still is from cheater.

thornebrook
12-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Just a note on level 0s, I've seen some level 0s who seem to play normally (I can stun/kill them all right, and when I got killed by one it seemed pretty normal). I think it's just the game not being able to retrieve their player info properly that's making them appear to have empty stats.

Also sometimes, during matchmaking, a level 0 would join and the lobby wouldn't complete or get stuck indefinitely. This happened in ACB too, when someone would join with a blank character select pic and the lobby would get stuck. This just shows that there's some connection problems involved.

Am not saying there aren't any level 0 cheaters, there probably are, just that not everyone who is level 0 is one.

Lord_Yuan
12-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Hmm strange but I saw people on level 50 but when I looked at their Templar profile they show up as like level 2 or 3