PDA

View Full Version : I love Assassin's Creed because ___________

LxLAS3RzZz
01-24-2011, 04:49 PM
(Side Note: Perhaps there is a chance a developer, or even Gabe will come across this and see what people love about Assassin's Creed and make sure they keep it up and within the game. - You may make a difference.)

Simply post why you love Assassin's Creed, you are allowed to post as much as you like, perhaps comment on others really. If you have multiple reasons then add them in the same post.

I shall begin:

I love Assassin's Creed because it has a large link into the real world, using real life events and moments in order to truly make me interested in the possible behind the scenes of history.

DarthViscer
01-24-2011, 04:55 PM
I love Assassin's Creed because it is just a fantastic series was awesome gameplay that gives you so many ways to takcle situations (until they added stupid Full Synch). Also executions streaks are amazing and really show the great weapon animations.

ThaWhistle
01-24-2011, 05:00 PM
everything is awesome.

I mean everything. Combat in AC2 wasn't nearly as smooth as it was in the original, but otherwise, these two games are easily my favorite games I've played.

My only gripe? PC version delays and related agony. which is tragic, they can jerk us around as much as they want, but so long as the games come out, ill buy them. unless they GR2 us.

kriegerdesgottes
01-24-2011, 05:13 PM
I will probably forget one of the many reasons but I love assassin's creed because of its amazing dedication to quality and concentration on history and historical accuracy while at the same time making you feel like a badass ninja who can take on huge armies of people without much effort making you feel like a master assassin. I also love the controls and the music and the story line for the most part and the whole concept of an animus. I should stop here or I'll go on forever.

E-Zekiel
01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
I love it because of the story.

I love it because freerunning just feels so good and fun.

I love it because it has one of my favorite combat systems of any game, being very timing and reaction based.

I love it because the main character wears awesome outfits.

I love it because of its alternative explanations for history and events.

brianm1881974
01-24-2011, 05:44 PM
There is nothing that I dont love about this game. The characters and the story are what I like best though.

RedSpider
01-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Cus it's ace. Simples http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

foxriot
01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
I love how its historically accurate (other than the fact that there are Assassins/Templars running around) and there's so much to explore and you can check out buildings that still exist today like the Colosseum.

The soundtrack is amazing, too. Jesper Kyd is awesome.

massmurdera_666
01-24-2011, 06:59 PM
i love every damn thing about the games, the "accurate" history, the story telling, the gameplay, the characters, everything.

i have so much time and energy invested into this series, be it through the games, or the clothing ubiworkshop releases, the secrets they implant into everything they release to the public that you can go and investigate, the community who supports the game through discussion on this forum, i love it all. with all the problems ubi has, hasn't deterred me from being totally engrossed in the AC universe. every developer should take a look at what ubi dose to keep their fans interested and follow it, it might or might not work, but they should give it a shot.

HiddenBlaDe00
01-25-2011, 08:08 AM
I first saw Assassin's Creed on television via a broadcast of E3. From the moment that I saw it's debut trailer, I knew that I'd enjoy this game.

I played Ubisoft's Prince of Persia trilogy before, and I came to the conclusion that Assassin's Creed would be very similar. Prince of Persia games exhibit parkour like acrobatics, an innovative combat system, and an immersive world.

I assumed that Assassin's Creed would be Prince of Persia 2.0. I wasn't too far off. Assassin's Creed takes the linear, obstacle course like free-running and the simplistic battle system of Prince of Persia, and completely revises them. With Assassin's Creed, players have a gigantic open world to explore and free-run through, and hordes of enemies to slaughter with a small arsenal of weapons and techniques that allow brutal executions and awesome gameplay. These features are greatly improved upon and artfully implemented in Assassin's Creed.

In short, I love Assassin's Creed because of the combat mechanics, the open world exploration and the free-running acrobatics.
Of course, there's much more to mention, what with the addition of currency, armor, new types of weapons, historical significance, real world locations, an interesting and original storyline, and a cast of characters that I have become quite fond of.

Assassin's Creed is quite a series.

Black_Widow9
01-25-2011, 03:43 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
It's not just for improvements. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>