PDA

View Full Version : Ezio returns to the Villa?

Sarari
09-29-2011, 06:08 AM
I remember in ACB Desmond sees Ezio as a "ghost" in the Villa. He says "Wow. He looks so...old. Wonder why he came back?"

I was kinda wondering if he's gonna return to it?
What do you guys think?

Krayus Korianis
09-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Probably. We don't know.

Abeonis
09-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Well, as you yourself just said, we already know he returned. If you're asking whther we're going to see that particular scene in Revelations or Embers, we don't know.

Iskander_Estel
09-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Why? probably to write the password for the Juno Temple, you know... the triangle in the wall where you enter the sanctuary.

LightRey
09-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
Why? probably to write the password for the Juno Temple, you know... the triangle in the wall where you enter the sanctuary.
This. He might also have been trying to guide Desmond, knowing that he'd come to the villa.

Moultonborough
09-29-2011, 11:12 AM
I hope we see it. But, maybe it was just me but I thought I saw the villa in the combat trailer. I'm gonna go watch it and put up the second be right back....

EDIT: 35 seconds in.

playassassins1
09-29-2011, 11:21 AM
I don't know where i read this but, I've read that Ezio came back to find Altair's Armor that he lost when the Borgia's attacked the villa, or about the password of the temple of juno like Iskander_Estel said

dewgel
09-29-2011, 11:55 AM
It's for the password for Juno, Desmond says he looks much older, but this is early in the game and Desmond hadn't really seen Ezio age as much (as the date they'd reached by then was only 1499.)

Ezio returned to the Villa some time in 1509 (maybe I'm wrong?) to leave the password. There's a good chance we'll see this scene in Revelations, as the last real time we saw Ezio was when he planted the apple in the temple.

LightRey
09-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by dewgel:
It's for the password for Juno, Desmond says he looks much older, but this is early in the game and Desmond hadn't really seen Ezio age as much (as the date they'd reached by then was only 1499.)

Ezio returned to the Villa some time in 1509 (maybe I'm wrong?) to leave the password. There's a good chance we'll see this scene in Revelations, as the last real time we saw Ezio was when he planted the apple in the temple.
No we won't. Ubisoft has avoided overlap at every turn and even if they would allow for overlap, the game takes place in a completely different country. I don't him going back to the Villa halfway through the game and most certainly not at the end.

dewgel
09-29-2011, 12:03 PM
1509 is not the middle of the game, 1509 would be an ideal starting point for the game, seeing as one of the early missions is set in 1511 in Constaninople.

The game might take place in a different country but that doesn't mean it's not going to start where we left off in Brotherhood? (or there abouts)

LightRey
09-29-2011, 12:07 PM
1509 is not the middle of the game, 1509 would be an ideal starting point for the game, seeing as one of the early missions is set in 1511 in Constaninople.

The game might take place in a different country but that doesn't mean it's not going to start where we left off in Brotherhood? (or there abouts)
It's going to start right at the point where Ezio leaves on his quest for Masyaf, or later.

dewgel
09-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Care to provide me with some evidence as to where this has been confirmed?

LightRey
09-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Care to provide me with some evidence as to where this has been confirmed?
Read the forums. I'm not going to go through the trouble of doing so myself.

dewgel
09-29-2011, 12:24 PM
I've read the forums plenty for the past few months now, I recall people assuming that, but I don't actually recall us having any official announcement, so until then would it not be a case of speculation?

LightRey
09-29-2011, 12:38 PM
I've read the forums plenty for the past few months now, I recall people assuming that, but I don't actually recall us having any official announcement, so until then would it not be a case of speculation?
I'm quite sure it was confirmed in an interview, maybe even a panel.

RzaRecta357
09-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Who know's where it'll start...

The games always start pretty much at the exact moment the last one ended or moments after....no?

Only the jump from AC1 to 2 didn't show and that's because it was a new ancestor. The modern timeline was literally moments or hours..

But the last time we see Ezio he was still in Rome stashing the apple away so we won't end up there.

Doesn't he dig a note of his fathers up somewhere at the beginning of the game? Darby mentioned the cinematic scene was in the game and near the beginning. So we know we'll be going to Masyaf near the beginning. Probably just start there on the journey with a fight tutorial against mass amounts of guards before you're captured.

eagleforlife1
09-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I hope we see it. But, maybe it was just me but I thought I saw the villa in the combat trailer. I'm gonna go watch it and put up the second be right back....

EDIT: 35 seconds in.

Looks more like Masyaf to me.

GunnarGunderson
09-29-2011, 02:19 PM
It makes sense, didn't Ezio say he read that Giovanni's letter in the extended E3 trailer? I do recall it being stated he found it in Mario's library

Jexx21
09-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:
I'm quite sure it was confirmed in an interview, maybe even a panel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was never confirmed where it would start. Sorry to disappoint.

LightRey
09-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:
I'm quite sure it was confirmed in an interview, maybe even a panel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was never confirmed where it would start. Sorry to disappoint. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well not specifically, no, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Ezio would be leaving or had already left for Masyaf at the start of the game.

Jexx21
09-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

It was never confirmed where it would start. Sorry to disappoint. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well not specifically, no, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Ezio would be leaving or had already left for Masyaf at the start of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It never was...

And I personally want to see him return to the villa.

Sarari
09-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Those are all really cool ideas of what might happen. Juno's code, helping Desmond out, searching for Altair's armor, etc.

I personally think that he's just going there for the last time before he knows his journey's over.

VRTX97
09-29-2011, 02:55 PM
I recall someone said that Ezio, along with Sofia, would live in a house near Tuscany with their daughter during the events of AC: Embers.... Monteriggioni is near Tuscany (Or is it part of it? idk). Maybe that's when he returns to the Villa?

LightRey
09-29-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Pex3650:
I recall someone said that Ezio, along with Sofia, would live in a house near Tuscany with their daughter during the events of AC: Embers.... Monteriggioni is near Tuscany (Or is it part of it? idk). Maybe that's when he returns to the Villa?
That's very likely and yes, Monteriggioni is in Tuscany.

souNdwAve89
09-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Pex3650:

Judging from the trailer of Embers, Ezio and his family are living in Florence.

Originally posted by BradKinn:
It makes sense, didn't Ezio say he read that Giovanni's letter in the extended E3 trailer? I do recall it being stated he found it in Mario's library

I think this is a possible chance where the game might start at. While going back to the ruins of the villa, Ezio also visits the sanctuary, which is where Desmond saw the ghost of Ezio. This also gives a chance of Ezio salvaging the Armor of Altair. Maybe throughout the game, we need to do the Brotherhood style quests to find material to repair the armor.