PDA

View Full Version : Was Ezio the leader of the entire assassin order?

Riften
12-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Or was he just the mentor of the Italian assassin order?

I had assumed ever since he was granted the title but the wiki states otherwise.(Which is usually right on the info)

ShaneO7K
12-30-2011, 04:57 PM
He was only the Mentor of the Italian Order. Back then each order had their own Mentor rather than only 1 which is what is currently being done. This done due a lack of a means of communication among other.

naran6142
12-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
He was only the Mentor of the Italian Order. Back then each order had their own Mentor rather than only 1 which is what is currently being done. This done due a lack of a means of communication among other.

why does yusuf greet him as a mentor?

Assassin_M
12-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

why does yusuf greet him as a mentor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because Ezio is an inspiration to them, not to mention his status as legendary..

EscoBlades
12-31-2011, 03:17 AM
@OP

I asked both Darby and Falko this in an interview a while back. You can find the 2 part interview via the podcast link on my youtube channel (see my sig)

As it turns out, some forum members have been kind enough to grant you the answer anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CkSwtos
12-31-2011, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
@OP

I asked both Darby and Falko this in an interview a while back. You can find the 2 part interview via the podcast link on my youtube channel (see my sig)

As it turns out, some forum members have been kind enough to grant you the answer anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Watching the videos right now, but before I get the answer, i would like to say that in ACB, Machiaveli said that it is time to place Ezio where he belongs, at the head of the Assassins. That, and in the video that was upload in the official AC site, catch up with Desmond story, Desmond discribing Ezio and saying, "watched him grow up from a charismatic playboy to a grief strict assassin [...] and then leaderand master of the order", I believe these few lines, answer the question of the topic.

Edit: Ok i take back what I said, he is not officialy the Grand master. But I still believe that his skills and achievments, I mean, taking down the two Grand Master of the Templar order, ending the assassin-templar war for the Renaisance period of time, I believe have put him up to the Rank of the Grand Master of the assassins order. Always unofficially.