PDA

View Full Version : Voice in mission recorder

johnt
12-10-2004, 04:20 PM
When a couple of people use the in game voice chat (during multiplay), does the voice record onto any recorded missions? Thanks

johnt
12-10-2004, 04:20 PM
When a couple of people use the in game voice chat (during multiplay), does the voice record onto any recorded missions? Thanks

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
12-10-2004, 04:49 PM
You have to use the ingame voice comms feature to record your voice in your tracks. Myself and a squaddie found an interesting way of working around this using the latest release of teamspeak though. I am not sure if it will work for every one and may depend on your sound card.

enable ingame voice comms and set the in game push to talk button to the same button you use in teamspeak. Now for me this ment that we could use teamspeak simultaneously with ingame voice comms and the tracks recorded our voices.

Of course you could use in game voice comms on its own too, thats just how we did it in our test.

I should point out though that the audio of the ingame voice comms is not of the same quality as teamspeak but it is none the less do able.

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
12-10-2004, 04:51 PM
oops sorry misread your post I see you are using ingame voice comms already so the answer is yes. Ingame voice comms is recorded by the track feature as long as you have it enabled.