PDA

View Full Version : Will Ezio die in the end?

darragh152010
09-15-2010, 03:08 PM
on my last post about ezios invincibility i realized something...the end of this game would be only good unfortunately if Ezio dies. It makes sense too,the developers really made this game because ac3's setting was still undecided,now we have this awesome sequel brotherhood. The developers said that this is the last time you'll play as ezio and seeing as this time around ezio has a hard run of things with ceasera(don't know how to spell that name) it makes sense that ezio should die. It's emotional and see's the death of a legend."the number of youtube tributes will skyrocket"

So let me hear what you think,does my idea seem plausible?

JohnConnor2012
09-15-2010, 03:12 PM
I thought that might be on the cards too, but as someone pointed out in the 'ACB Ending: mild spoilers' thread about two pages back, he can't if he's to appear in 'AC: Lost Legacy', apparently set after ACB.

primerib69
09-15-2010, 03:12 PM
bro...lost legacy for 3ds...takes place after brotherhood.

ezio aint dying in this game

thekyle0
09-15-2010, 03:14 PM
It's not plausible. You can not experience an ancestor's death through the animus because the last memory you see them in has to be when their DNA is passed onto their off-spring.

JohnConnor2012
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Maybe they could rig it if you saw through the eyes of **another** descendant - Ezio's son, perhaps.

NewBlade200
09-15-2010, 04:10 PM
i dont want ezio to die and as the above pointed out, hes in lost legacy so i doubt it

AubreyWilborn
09-15-2010, 05:02 PM
I don't know what Lost Legacy is, but I did hear through the Grapevine that Ezio DOES die in ACB, and his death is witnessed by Desmond, through Ezio's son.

Of course, this could very well be internet bull-honky. The source I heard it from probably isn't 100% reliable.

JohnConnor2012
09-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Last time this rumour came up, it was sourced to an anonymous leak within Ubi's development team. Given how tight confidentuality agreements are there, this 'sourcing' directly discredits the rumour...

I had to look 'Lost Legacy' up on Wikipedia myself - in which Ezio will apparently visit the ruins of Masayaf to explore Altair's legacy.

darragh152010
09-16-2010, 10:08 AM
I wasn't aware of lost legacy. Oh well just puttin it out there

Murcuseo
09-16-2010, 10:24 AM
I've no idea how long the timeline of ACB is but if it's long enough we might see Leo die. He died in 1519 in France.

That would be a fitting end to the story I think. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

itsamea-mario
09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
It's not plausible. You can not experience an ancestor's death through the animus because the last memory you see them in has to be when their DNA is passed onto their off-spring.

well now, that would depend on how old ezio died now, wouldnt it?

NuclearFuss
09-16-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:

well now, that would depend on how old ezio died now, wouldnt it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it wouldn't, because if Ezio died before having a kid, we wouldn't be able to see his memories, because they wouldn't be passed on through his descendants and then to Desmond. And when he inevitably does have the child that is an ancestor of Desmond, we won't see anything else afterwards from Ezio's point of view, because we'll be watching the memories of his child. So age doesn't matter.

itsamea-mario
09-16-2010, 11:12 AM
im not sure you understood what i meant, by 'old ezio'.

JohnConnor2012
09-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Not sure Sackboy's right about this as we see Altair's memory of impregnating Templar Maria in Acre halfway through AC2, with Ezio's memories either side of this.

I doubt Ubi sees genetric memory recovered through the animus as rigidly as he does.

itsamea-mario
09-16-2010, 12:10 PM
No, after altair concieves, it is no longer his view, it is supposed to be that of the forming embryo. though, obviously it would have no point of view, or eyes. but hey, its a games company, not a team of scientists.

Edit: sorry i dont think thats what you meant, i didn't quite understand.

NuclearFuss
09-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Well seeing as we can't follow Altair after he gets busy with Maria, it proves my point. Basically I'm just saying, that as soon as an ancestor, e.g. Ezio, has a child (one who's bloodline leads to Desmond), we can't see anything that Ezio does after that. So we can't witness him die.

itsamea-mario
09-16-2010, 12:22 PM
and still, knowing ezio as we do, theres a possibility his death may be virually visable through the animus, if ya know what i mean http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

AubreyWilborn
09-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
Well seeing as we can't follow Altair after he gets busy with Maria, it proves my point. Basically I'm just saying, that as soon as an ancestor, e.g. Ezio, has a child (one who's bloodline leads to Desmond), we can't see anything that Ezio does after that. So we can't witness him die.

Just because we didn't see Altair anymore after he impregnated Maria, doesn't mean the Animus can't follow someone once they've passed on their genes. Don't forget, that Desmond's vision of Maria and Altair didn't even happen inside the Animus. It was a bleeding effect vision.

So it is entirely possible that we'll be able to watch Ezio die, through the eyes of his son(or daughter).

Henry454
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Has anyone considered that the animus follows the ancestor it has been told to, where as the bleeding effect is an unknown/uncontrolled environment which just does as nature 'intended'?

bokeef04
09-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:

Just because we didn't see Altair anymore after he impregnated Maria, doesn't mean the Animus can't follow someone once they've passed on their genes. Don't forget, that Desmond's vision of Maria and Altair didn't even happen inside the Animus. It was a bleeding effect vision.

So it is entirely possible that we'll be able to watch Ezio die, through the eyes of his son(or daughter). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

once Ezio has passed on his genes we can no longer follow him, we can follow his offspring(hence in the Altair vision we stayed on Maria and not Altair) but we can only know what Ezio was upto through the eyes of his child, if the child witnessed his death, then yes, we could see how Ezio died.

the animus can't follow an ancestor after the conception of the next one, meaning we can't follow Ezio past when he conceives the next ancestor, as all genetic memory has to be passed on during conception, it is impossible to my knowledge to continue to receive genetic memory from your parents after birth

Markie577
09-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Well i'm not sure we saw through the eyes of the embryo, Maria is also an ancestor of Desmond, so didn't we see from her eyes?

Greetz

JohnConnor2012
09-17-2010, 04:06 AM
Hm... in all this, I'm pretty sure some people are over-reading all the genetic memmory stuff and investing it with hard and fast rules not apparent to Ubi. They may well be in for a few surprises in ACB and AC3.

D-Volpe
09-17-2010, 08:45 AM
To be honest, i feel that if Ezio does die in the end, it will be a good death, where he's the old man in the bed surrounded by his family, the brotherhood. In this sense, i think that Ezio will realize in ACB that although most (or all by the end of ACB)of his blood family may be dead, the brotherhood is also his family and that it binds him to them on a similar level to his brothers, father and uncle; leaving him ready to die and passing on his blessing beforehand.

NewBlade200
09-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by D-Volpe:
To be honest, i feel that if Ezio does die in the end, it will be a good death, where he's the old man in the bed surrounded by his family, the brotherhood. In this sense, i think that Ezio will realize in ACB that although most (or all by the end of ACB)of his blood family may be dead, the brotherhood is also his family and that it binds him to them on a similar level to his brothers, father and uncle; leaving him ready to die and passing on his blessing beforehand. deep http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif *SPOILER* personaly i dont want ezio to die in the end. even if we still play as ezios son, i dont want another red dead redemption http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
welcome to the fourums and i hope you have a good time here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

masterfenix2009
09-19-2010, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D-Volpe:
To be honest, i feel that if Ezio does die in the end, it will be a good death, where he's the old man in the bed surrounded by his family, the brotherhood. In this sense, i think that Ezio will realize in ACB that although most (or all by the end of ACB)of his blood family may be dead, the brotherhood is also his family and that it binds him to them on a similar level to his brothers, father and uncle; leaving him ready to die and passing on his blessing beforehand. deep http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif personaly i dont want ezio to die in the end. even if we still play as ezios son, i dont want another red dead redemption http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
welcome to the fourums and i hope you have a good time here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to rent red dead. Did you spoil anything?????!!!!

Caligula__
09-19-2010, 02:41 AM
he didn't spoil anything if you don't think too hard about it and wonder what he could've meant

masterfenix2009
09-19-2010, 03:44 AM
true

davo1270
09-19-2010, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
true

lol, yeah he didnt spoil anything, its just a joke in the game

Caligula__
09-19-2010, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by davo1270:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:
true

lol, yeah he didnt spoil anything, its just a joke in the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what's a joke in what game?

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 04:20 AM
McTavish, shhhhhh

Caligula__
09-19-2010, 04:23 AM
okay... mind PMing about what they're talking about?

RangerRico
09-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by darragh152010:
on my last post about ezios invincibility i realized something...the end of this game would be only good unfortunately if Ezio dies. It makes sense too,the developers really made this game because ac3's setting was still undecided,now we have this awesome sequel brotherhood. The developers said that this is the last time you'll play as ezio and seeing as this time around ezio has a hard run of things with ceasera(don't know how to spell that name) it makes sense that ezio should die. It's emotional and see's the death of a legend."the number of youtube tributes will skyrocket"

So let me hear what you think,does my idea seem plausible?

Of course Ezio is going to die eventuall but he cant die in ACB because if he did, what would you do once you beat it, plus theres the whole AC: lost legacy

Keksus
09-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Ezio will die (yes he's just human and apparently he isn't alive anymore in Desmonds Era) and we will witness his death if we get some kind of sequel unrelated to Desmonds Animus sessions.

pemw2000
11-05-2011, 02:51 PM
No he wont die look up assassins creed embers

masterfenix2009
11-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by pemw2000:
No he wont die look up assassins creed embers This thread was made a year ago. Why did you need to answer it and bring it back to life? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif