PDA

View Full Version : IL2 WAR NEW FRONT!!! NORTH ITALY May-June 1944



Rani1973
03-30-2006, 06:02 AM
A new planese is almost ready..
This time we will fight over the North Italy to defend the metropolitan area

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">Luftwffe and ANR</span> vis <span class="ev_code_RED">RAF and USAAF</span>

For the map will be use the Balaton MAP to simulate the north area of ITALY (Garda lake)

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">Axis</span> planes: Mc205 Veltro, Bf109G,Ju88and Ju87

<span class="ev_code_RED">Allied planes</span>:Spitfire MK VIII and MK MKIX, P51, P47, P40,P38, all bombers USAAF

http://lnx.tuttovola.it/

I hope you' ll like the new tournament
See you soon over ITALY http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

_ITAF_Rani

Rani1973
03-30-2006, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Rani1973:
A new planeset is almost ready..
This time we will fight over the North Italy to defend the metropolitan area

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">Luftwffe and ANR</span> vis <span class="ev_code_RED">RAF and USAAF</span>

For the map will be use the Balaton MAP to simulate the north area of ITALY (Garda lake)

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">Axis</span> planes: Mc205 Veltro, Bf109G,Ju88and Ju87

<span class="ev_code_RED">Allied planes</span>:Spitfire MK VIII and MK MKIX, P51, P47, P40,P38, all bombers USAAF

http://lnx.tuttovola.it/

I hope you' ll like the new tournament
See you soon over ITALY http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

_ITAF_Rani

Boandlgramer
03-30-2006, 07:42 AM
ADD the FW 190 F , please. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Rani1973
03-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Of course will be FW 190 F..I have forgotten to mention it... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

For the USAAF bombers, will be B17 and B24...but AI http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

PS I hope in the future will be more USAAF bombers flyble

Regards
Rani

JG52-6High
03-30-2006, 09:49 AM
Great idea!

6

danjama
03-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Rani1973:
PS I hope in the future will be more USAAF bombers flyble

Regards
Rani

Dont we all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

TX-Zen
03-30-2006, 01:35 PM
This sounds very cool, good idea http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif


Is this a VEF style campaign or a series of DF server maps? (Pardon my ignorance)

Rani1973
03-31-2006, 12:48 AM
Hi Zen..this is a Map with a Dinamic Front...You have to think to a scenary where the results of missions influence this front..Very important is the presence of a data base where are recorded your results( for example: KIA, KILLS, Nā? of Missions,detailed info for every missions done). You have to plan the mission.Every mission is related to the previous and your scope is to capture sector of the map by playng with your air and ground missions.You decide the kind of missions,the sector to attack or defend, number of planes, if you want human or AI bomners..How you can see there is an interesting strategic apect http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Usually for every side there is two briefings one for a mission attack( tanks,bombers,ground targets) and another to defend ( city , bombers.. )
This is the first tournament where is the presence of Italain birds..We want respect the history. Our planeset is related to the area of North Italy,but the presence of FW190 is inserted ( in a small quantity)
to allow the blu side to do bomb ground missons( Jabo) how is scheduled by the generator. The FW 190 really was operativein Italy during the Spring of 1944 but exactly in the middle area of Italy (Anzio).This is the only difference form the history...
I hope to see many squadrons enjoy IL2 WAR http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Maraz_5SA
03-31-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Rani1973:
Of course will be FW 190 F..I have forgotten to mention it... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

For the USAAF bombers, will be B17 and B24...but AI http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Rani

Why no flyable B-25?

Maraz

Rani1973
03-31-2006, 01:03 AM
All bombers USAAF, I mean all bombers flyble in the game and for AI bombers B17 and B24 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Sure you' ll meet B25 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

See you soon over Garda
Salute
Rani

carguy_
03-31-2006, 01:07 AM
Rani,I know this could be too late but I have a suggestion just to block off the ACE AI setting in sorties.

Current AI are 80% gun accuracy combat bots,not WWII pilots.No ACE setting for AI would make things better.

Rani1973
03-31-2006, 01:34 AM
I will consider this with the administrator of the IL2WAR ( _ITAF_Lg965) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif
Tanks mate for your observation!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Rani1973
03-31-2006, 05:50 AM
This is the area of North Italy.The Garda lake looks like Balaton lake... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
http://www.residencebellavista.com/images/logo/Cartina%20lago%20modificata.jpg

Balaton map was the better map available to create the current IL2 war

Salute
Rani

Monguse
03-31-2006, 11:17 AM
This look great!

I signed up (seemed that I was) but I have not selected a squadron.

BTW, is this server enabled with Skin DL?

TX-Zen
03-31-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Rani1973:
Hi Zen..this is a Map with a Dinamic Front...You have to think to a scenary where the results of missions influence this front..Very important is the presence of a data base where are recorded your results( for example: KIA, KILLS, Nā? of Missions,detailed info for every missions done). You have to plan the mission.Every mission is related to the previous and your scope is to capture sector of the map by playng with your air and ground missions.You decide the kind of missions,the sector to attack or defend, number of planes, if you want human or AI bomners..How you can see there is an interesting strategic apect http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Usually for every side there is two briefings one for a mission attack( tanks,bombers,ground targets) and another to defend ( city , bombers.. )
This is the first tournament where is the presence of Italain birds..We want respect the history. Our planeset is related to the area of North Italy,but the presence of FW190 is inserted ( in a small quantity)
to allow the blu side to do bomb ground missons( Jabo) how is scheduled by the generator. The FW 190 really was operativein Italy during the Spring of 1944 but exactly in the middle area of Italy (Anzio).This is the only difference form the history...
I hope to see many squadrons enjoy IL2 WAR http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks very much for the information, I just registered also. Looks very exciting, I will probably fly a 190F and do some jabo work.

Do we need to be part of a squadron?

I see independant flyers but am not really sure how this is supposed to work. I'll take a good look at the website later tonight when I have more time though and that will probably answer all my questions.

Rani1973
03-31-2006, 05:30 PM
If you fly alone you can join Red or Blu squadron creeted for players who fly without a squadron..but for more information look at the home page ( http://lnx.tuttovola.it/)

About to see the skin, it depends by the host, if he select skin dowload the players in game can see the skin

Regards
_ITAF_Rani