PDA

View Full Version : Would You Join the Assassins?

Mikatsuki95
08-03-2011, 11:43 PM
The title says it all, didn't see one like this on the forum so I thought why not make one myself?

ThaWhistle
08-03-2011, 11:50 PM
depends who had cake, and whether or not hte cake was a lie.

Drakonous505
08-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Nothing is true, everything is permitted...

NewBlade200
08-03-2011, 11:58 PM
So the cake is a lie http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I'd still join so I could stab people and be justified, instead of getting weird looks.

E-Zekiel
08-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Yes.

Xanatos2007
08-04-2011, 02:13 AM
In a heartbeat. Although if they don't let me in I'd still be happy to offer them my services. Even if they did let me in but didn't assign me any missions I'd still be more than happy to just run errands and spend my time in their library.

Cookiekiller6
08-04-2011, 03:46 AM
No. But I wouldn't join the Templars either. You see, I don't fancy risking my life. Even if it's for the rest of the world. I would maybe help them a tinsie bit but now full fledged white robe hidden blade ****.

LightRey
08-04-2011, 03:49 AM
Definitely. Though I'd probably try to get a similar function to that of Shaun. Maybe something that involves hacking Abstergo or something.

clyde252525
08-04-2011, 04:19 AM
When you finish the final game, you will find out why this is a horrible thread. The entire idea of this game is not to pick and be part of a team. Not to follow any idealogy, whether it's the assassin, templar, peaknuckle crew. The idea is for everyone to be an independent individual, but how hard it is. The idea of nothing being true goes for the assassins as well. There ideas and thoughts are part of a pathway that causes folks to become attached and married to an idea. Ezio realizes how wrong this is in Revelations. Wait until ACIII, i dont want to ruin too much and dont want to get in trouble.

HD RoLoS v
08-04-2011, 04:28 AM
yes no doubt about joining

LightRey
08-04-2011, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by clyde252525:
When you finish the final game, you will find out why this is a horrible thread. The entire idea of this game is not to pick and be part of a team. Not to follow any idealogy, whether it's the assassin, templar, peaknuckle crew. The idea is for everyone to be an independent individual, but how hard it is. The idea of nothing being true goes for the assassins as well. There ideas and thoughts are part of a pathway that causes folks to become attached and married to an idea. Ezio realizes how wrong this is in Revelations. Wait until ACIII, i dont want to ruin too much and dont want to get in trouble.
That's not why I would join the Assassins.

itsamea-mario
08-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Without a doubt.
Not sure exactly how one would make his way to getting a placement however.

LightRey
08-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Without a doubt.
Not sure exactly how one would make his way to getting a placement however.
I guess the only way from the outside we know of is Shaun's way.

grevemoeskr
08-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Well, both yes and no. Yes because I would know that I was doing something good for the world, but no because I wouldn't risk my life. But since Shaun is the only assassin we know comes from the outside, and he would be killed inside some time of the templars, I would probably join

StolenCookie89
08-04-2011, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't say I would join, because I'm an independent person who has similar ideals that the Assassins have, but also I see things as the Templars too. It depends really on what view you have, I know my personal view is that I would aid the Assassins in their cause, sort of like the Thieves and Mercenaries do. Honestly though, I wouldn't want to be part of one particular order, I'm just not that kind of person. I guess you could call me a free-lancer?

I would really be the neutral party in all of this actually. Which isn't so bad.

Assassin_M
08-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Are you, dare I say, an inside Agent ?

Brandonmac10
08-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Yes

I have the assassin symbol as my avatar on my forum sites and also on the background of my phone. I also want to make a hidden blade and buy the Desmond hoodie, but the hoodie is overpriced.

Mikatsuki95
08-04-2011, 11:49 AM
@clyde: I may not always like a disagreement. But I would fight to the death to defend his right to disagree with me if I did or didn't join the assassins.

I kinda see myself in Shaun's situation. In an attempt to help people I end up getting the wrong attention and choose between joining the assassins or go on the run for my life. A run I doubt I could keep up very long.

If it was presented I would join, I'd appreciate the skills and knowledge I could acquire.

Also, I'd feel pretty badass with a modern assassin hoodie and hidden blade, I'm not gonna lie.

itsamea-mario
08-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Not so much that I believe in their ideals, though to an extent I do.
But if you're going to die, you may as well die for something, and the assassin cause seems as worthy a reason as any.

E-Zekiel
08-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by clyde252525:
That's not why I would join the Assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he kind of assumes a bit much with his post.

In my own personal opinion, I feel that the world (at least, in America), things have become far too controlled by money, and every day it seems like there are so many people blind to it. Even with the scandals recently coming to light involving Rupert Murdach, who controlled so much media around the world it's ludicrous, there are still people buying into his news networks. Nevermind the corruption he represented, his networks are A-OK!

The assassins do believe in the flourishing of the individual and forging your own path. Too much of it in the world (at least in America) is controlled by your wealth status. I would work to change this and remove this control.

And yes, I have felt this way for longer than AC:B has been out, because I know a lot of you might say something stupid like hur hur you just think that because of the truth puzzles! no.

And I'm not the only one that feels that way - not by a long shot.

Animuses
08-04-2011, 03:19 PM
I'd join for the training. Parkour, amazing fighting abilities, knowing the truth. I'd leave afterwards, like someone else has said before, I don't want to risk my life.

OGCFB
08-04-2011, 08:33 PM
I'd join templars or assassins I don't really care so long as I can do epic things.

xCr0wnedNorris
08-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Nah, too lazy.

nickfern19
08-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Are you kidding? Getting your ring finger branded freaking hurts!!!

blazefp
08-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by nickfern19:
Are you kidding? Getting your ring finger branded freaking hurts!!!

Lol today's assassins don't do that. At least Shaun, Rebecca, Lucy and Desmond don't.

I would join the assassins, life threatening doesn't stop me at all, honestly that only makes me want to join them more.
Templars goal is too monotonous, a world of order makes me wonder what are we doing here after all.

Mikatsuki95
08-05-2011, 09:16 AM
I agree with you there. Unfortunately I haven't the faintest idea how to contact them Unless they're monitoring this right now and are looking for recruits

NORTHBOERN1
08-05-2011, 11:07 AM
No. It's just a game. The only people who take pleasure in killing people (real life not games of course) are psycopaths.

The only people being assassinated at the time are the scientists working on Iran's nuclear program. I wonder what gov. or organization is behind it?

Mikatsuki95
08-05-2011, 11:28 AM
I wouldnt enjoy killing mind you. Its not about that, but what good id be doing for others in this way. But thats just me.

LiamDavis98
08-05-2011, 04:19 PM
if it means i get a cool robe and poison darts, yes

Stowdace
08-05-2011, 04:49 PM
It depends, do Templars have cookies? If not, then I'll join the Assassin Order.

Mic_92
08-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Sure.

medcsu11
08-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Would certainly join, but would prefer working alone and only checking in for reports/updates. I would rather be way, WAY off the grid.

Brandonmac10
08-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Who said I'm not already an assassin?

*Stabs a guy in the back*

blazefp
08-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
I agree with you there. Unfortunately I haven't the faintest idea how to contact them Unless they're monitoring this right now and are looking for recruits

Yeah or maybe we have to call their attention. Like kill Madoff and/or the IMF guy(s) of whom I can't remember the name. Who's with me? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

(@Northboern1 don't take us that seriously, we'r just kidding)

Mikatsuki95
08-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Lol yeeaaah we're "just kidding".

blazefp
08-06-2011, 03:22 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
08-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Stowdace:
It depends, do Templars have cookies? If not, then I'll join the Assassin Order.
What if they both have cookies?

Bipolar Matt
08-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Nope. I could never do a leap of faith. Too much of a pansy here. I fear no man...I don't like the idea of plunging off heights hoping my landing will be cushioned, however. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

dchil279
08-07-2011, 12:36 PM
knowing what I do now, I would join the assassins. But without someone giving me background info I would think they are a crazy cult or something.

rileypoole1234
08-07-2011, 12:47 PM

Your saying you know what will happen? I think I recognize you. You tried to convince people you know what will happen on another thread. I can't see how you do unless you work for Ubisoft. Do you?...

scout455
08-07-2011, 03:15 PM
I would only join if they taught me how to fight first and how to be stealthy and what not cuz I don't want to be killed. Other wise no unless it was a lif e or death situation.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by scout455:
I would only join if they taught me how to fight first and how to be stealthy and what not cuz I don't want to be killed. Other wise no unless it was a lif e or death situation.
Well I would hope so. It wouldn't really be a good brotherhood of assassins if they'd send people into danger before they're properly trained.

Ureh
08-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Only if I get placed in Lucy's team. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

swiftkinfe
08-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Already did http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Azugo
08-07-2011, 08:31 PM
If I was an assassin Assassin, (as in actually assassinating people) then no, I wouldn't join because I know I couldn't kill a man (or woman) that has a family.

medcsu11
08-10-2011, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scout455:
Well I would hope so. It wouldn't really be a good brotherhood of assassins if they'd send people into danger before they're properly trained. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess they could make him into another Shaun. Bookworm kind of guy but still vital to the operation(s).

LightRey
08-11-2011, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by medcsu11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scout455:
Well I would hope so. It wouldn't really be a good brotherhood of assassins if they'd send people into danger before they're properly trained. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess they could make him into another Shaun. Bookworm kind of guy but still vital to the operation(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True, but even then they'd need some training. Shaun himself said he'd killed before and expected to do so again.

blazefp
08-11-2011, 09:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by medcsu11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I guess they could make him into another Shaun. Bookworm kind of guy but still vital to the operation(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True, but even then they'd need some training. Shaun himself said he'd killed before and expected to do so again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but he seemed more badass in ACII. In ACB he didn't seemed to be capable of killing a wild pig - He got really freaked out when Desmond activated the elevator in Juno's temple and he continued all burry untill they got to the apple.

Btw @Light_Rey congrats on your 1000th post. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif
You're evolving really fast on this. I've made some maths and you're making an average of 25 posts a day! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

LightRey
08-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
Yeah but he seemed more badass in ACII. In ACB he didn't seemed to be capable of killing a wild pig - He got really freaked out when Desmond activated the elevator in Juno's temple and he continued all burry untill they got to the apple.

Btw @Light_Rey congrats on your 1000th post. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif
You're evolving really fast on this. I've made some maths and you're making an average of 25 posts a day! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif
Thanks xD
I can't believe I pretty much doubled my post count in like a month.

blazefp
08-11-2011, 10:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

Thanks xD
I can't believe I pretty much doubled my post count in like a month. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey you know you've played too much AC when you post an average of 25 messages per day xD

LightRey
08-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

Thanks xD
I can't believe I pretty much doubled my post count in like a month. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey you know you've played too much AC when you post an average of 25 messages per day xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
indeed xD
*goes to play some more*

the_atm
08-11-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't know if i would, i'm squemish around blood, and i don't like to kill people... so maybe if i was like a scribe... so yeah, if it was a choice between assassin's and templar, then assassins

blazefp
08-11-2011, 10:41 AM

Thanks xD

Hey you know you've played too much AC when you post an average of 25 messages per day xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
indeed xD
*goes to play some more* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eheh and what do you think I'm doing while writing this? xD

itsamea-mario
08-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by livfreorletmedi:
I don't know if i would, i'm squemish around blood, and i don't like to kill people... so maybe if i was like a scribe... so yeah, if it was a choice between assassin's and templar, then assassins

The way you said 'don't' rather than 'wouldn't' makes it sound like you do it often.

Mikatsuki95
08-11-2011, 02:30 PM
well would you join?

JJTHoukes
08-11-2011, 02:48 PM
I'd be more likely to end up as a templar.
After all, they have a lot more power and influence.. and let's not forget about the money either.

Mikatsuki95
08-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Mika: If you want I could make you a contract.

Thy:yeah that'd be great

Mika: ok, sign here, initial here, date there, soul here....

Thy:what?

Mika:what what's wrong?

Thy:you said "soul here"?

Mika:no I didn't (yes I did)

Thy: oh, okay then. Let me just sign

Mika:thanks for joining (now we have your soul *evil laugh*)

LightRey
08-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Mika: If you want I could make you a contract.

Thy:yeah that'd be great

Mika: ok, sign here, initial here, date there, soul here....

Thy:what?

Mika:what what's wrong?

Thy:you said "soul here"?

Mika:no I didn't (yes I did)

Thy: oh, okay then. Let me just sign

Mika:thanks for joining (now we have your soul *evil laugh*)
*adds fire and brimstone effects*

Mikatsuki95
08-11-2011, 07:06 PM
*continues evil laugh*

Thy:why are you laughing? And where'd that fire come from?

Mika:what? you're imagining things. I wasn't laughing and there's no fire

Thy:you were definitely laughing

Mika:I'm just so happy we have your soul er..uh I-I-I mean your enlistment.

Thy: okaaay

Mika: (I meant soul but he'll never know *continues evil laugh with fire and brimstone effects*) courtesy of LightRey

LightRey
08-11-2011, 07:39 PM
*continues evil laugh*

Thy:why are you laughing? And where'd that fire come from?

Mika:what? you're imagining things. I wasn't laughing and there's no fire

Thy:you were definitely laughing

Mika:I'm just so happy we have your soul er..uh I-I-I mean your enlistment.

Thy: okaaay

Mika: (I meant soul but he'll never know *continues evil laugh with fire and brimstone effects*) courtesy of LightRey
*adds some lightning strikes in the background*

JJTHoukes
08-11-2011, 08:01 PM
That's what'd happen if Hollywood got their hands on an Assassin's creed movie. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DualFace
08-12-2011, 01:54 PM
I could consider joining. To what extent, I'm not sure though.

I think as it is right now, most of us who are online, already are. We're all 'truth-seekers'.

Hidden_Blade652
08-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Yes, I would no second thoughts, I'm currently working on making a Hook Blade, and a Hidden Blade. If you want to start a Brotherhood E Mail me at this address the-creed@LIVE.CO.UK, just tell me what country you live in and we'll go from there.

naran6142
08-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Hidden_Blade652:
Yes, I would no second thoughts, I'm currently working on making a Hook Blade, and a Hidden Blade. If you want to start a Brotherhood E Mail me at this address the-creed@LIVE.CO.UK, just tell me what country you live in and we'll go from there.

wait what.

you want to make a brotherhood? ummm you dont really want to kill people do you??

or maybe your just joking

LightRey
08-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hidden_Blade652:

wait what.

you want to make a brotherhood? ummm you dont really want to kill people do you??

or maybe your just joking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I wouldn't mind making a brotherhood. I'd not make killing people part of its practices though.

Hidden_Blade652
08-13-2011, 05:36 AM
Of course I don't want to kill people that's wrong. But we can start a brotherhood, and meet up (If we live in the same country and state), and share Techniques,and skills. Plz email me
the-creed@live.co.uk I really want this to take off. Message me what Country and state you live in.

I Live in Melbourne, Australia.

LightRey
08-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Hidden_Blade652:
Of course I don't want to kill people that's wrong. But we can start a brotherhood, and meet up (If we live in the same country and state), and share Techniques,and skills. Plz email me
the-creed@live.co.uk I really want this to take off. Message me what Country and state you live in.

I Live in Melbourne, Australia.
I don't think it would be a good idea to meet up with people you've met on an internet forum in real life.

itsamea-mario
08-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I know for a fact that I'm a malicious psychopathic stalker, sexual deviant, murderer.

Hidden_Blade652
08-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Well you can't exactly make an online brotherhood

Hidden_Blade652
08-13-2011, 05:20 PM
If you don't want to meet up, how about we talk on the internet, but we all start up our own kind of branches of the brotherhood, for example I'll start the Melbourne Branch, and you guys can start your own branches aswell.

itsamea-mario
08-13-2011, 06:53 PM
Precisely, what would be the purpose of this?

ProdiGurl
08-20-2011, 04:47 AM
. . only if they didn't force me to do Timed missions!
Grrrrrrr

sassinscreed
08-20-2011, 04:58 AM
The title says it all, didn't see one like this on the forum so I thought why not make one myself?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9I9D95ahPgZP7hzvrU9JqDMJI9pBqz uIUQmRwjEkt0tf7gSbSTw

itsamea-mario
08-20-2011, 12:37 PM
It's not really that stupid of a thread.