PDA

View Full Version : Lucy stillman????

ryanHH
07-26-2009, 01:44 PM
I think she is an assassin
i mean she didnt want desmond to die so.......
im guessin shes an assassin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MrNussbaum
07-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ryanHH:
im guessin shes an assassin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Did you miss the cutscene where she bends her ring finger back to show she was on Desmond's side?

EmperorxZurg
07-26-2009, 02:32 PM
and where Desmond says "huh!? u're one of them!?" Lucy: "Yes Desmond, I am an ASSASSIN." Sort of puts it into the clear

Ezio_475
07-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
and where Desmond says "huh!? u're one of them!?" Lucy: "Yes Desmond, I am an ASSASSIN." Sort of puts it into the clear
Thats not in the game, so i guess u just made that up, but she is an assassin.

Atkamon
07-26-2009, 02:54 PM

What an amazing observationhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EmperorxZurg
07-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Ezio_475:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
Thats not in the game, so i guess u just made that up, but she is an assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wat desmond says was true, but Lucy just said yes I'm one of them, haven't played the game in a while but she did admit to it

SWJS
07-26-2009, 03:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
Thats not in the game, so i guess u just made that up, but she is an assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It IS in the game. One of the conversations you can have with Lucy during the intermission sequenses in the Modern world. You can also Pickpocket Warren at one point, AND Lucy leaves her Access Pen on the Animus for Desmond.

Ezio_475
07-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio_475:
Thats not in the game, so i guess u just made that up, but she is an assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It IS in the game. One of the conversations you can have with Lucy during the intermission sequenses in the Modern world. You can also Pickpocket Warren at one point, AND Lucy leaves her Access Pen on the Animus for Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry but those words are not in the game, she juust bends her finger back and desmond says "Your" and then Lucy says have a little faith, or something like that.

Xanatos2007
07-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Desmond: What are you talking about!? They just killed, literally killed, my only chance of getting out of here! And now I find out that the Assassins are all but destroyed and Christ, I still don't know what these people are planning! But I do know they plan to kill me when they're done! I'm screwed, okay? What more do you want from me?
Lucy: Just try and have a little faith. *bends finger*
Desmond: You're...!
Lucy: Have faith.

And in Desmond's Eagle vision she appears blue.

thekyle0
07-26-2009, 07:36 PM
It's also pretty much established by the e-mails you read that Lucy exchanged with the assassins. The last one saying "We will be there soon". I think this one can be read right after Vidic loses it that the assassins were able to find Desmond. 4 solid pieces of evidence, and I think Patrice or Jade,(somebody) actually came out and said that Lucy was an assassin. So maybe 5 pieces.

godsmack_darius
07-26-2009, 08:34 PM
She DEFINATLY IS an Assassins, but it doesnt that some of the Assassins havnt already infiltrated Abstergo, Plus we still dont no who put the passcode in Desmonds wardrobe, And even if Lucy DID put it their, it must mean she would have to have someone on the inside, (another Assassins who infiltrated Abstergo with her, who we might meet in AC2) who turned of or edited/deleted the security survaliance of the footage, so she wouldnt get caught

in my opinion, I think the Assassins have infiltrated the Templars, same with the templars infiltrating infiltrating the Assassins Already, because their is SOLID proof that the Templars already infiltrated the Assassins once

SWJS
07-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
She DEFINATLY IS an Assassin, but it's possible that some of the Assassins haven't already infiltrated Abstergo, and we still dont know who put the passcode in Desmond's wardrobe, And even if Lucy DID put it there, it must mean she would have someone on the inside, (another Assassin who infiltrated Abstergo with her, who we might meet in AC2) who turned of or edited/deleted the security survaliance of the footage, so she wouldnt get caught

In my opinion, I think the Assassins have infiltrated the Templars, the same way the templars infiltrated the Assassins already, because there is SOLID proof that the Templars have already infiltrated the Assassins once before. Fixed. Majorly.

Anyway, Lucy's a computer whiz. It's obvious she's the one who's been helping Desmond. Letting Desmond read her emails where you learn about Vidic's Pen. Leaving out her pen so Desmond could take it. She most likely hacked the security cameras and programmed them to play looped footage. IF she did grant some other anonymous assassin entry to Abstergo, they would have still been on camera, so that theory isn't likely at all. Plus, Vidic leaves the testing room 90% of the time, so if Lucy could hack the cameras and program them to play looped footage, she could easily leave things lying about for Desmond in order to help him. Plus it explains why guards din't go psycho when Desmons left his room, pickpocketed Vidic, and used the computers.

Most likely, Lucy hacked the Cameras. After all, she is technically trapped in Abstergo two, since vidic saved her life and hasn't allowed her to leave, and the 6 assassins that attempted to rescue desmond were slaughtered. I doubt she has friends in the building, otherwise they would have probably assassinated Vidic and his superiors by now.

Xanatos2007
07-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Also, on the third day Lucy arrives late. For what reason I wonder?

An_Idea
07-26-2009, 10:07 PM
contacting the assassins http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
or starbucks just had a longer line than usual

ameerreb
07-27-2009, 05:10 AM
hey. i think this lucy issue is one of the reason ppl r exited bout ac2

but anyway plzzzzzz answer my question its killing me. lucy says "everything is denver". then she says that there was a accident at denver involving the peice of eden. but what was the accident plzzz someone tell me

ryanHH
07-27-2009, 05:27 AM
why does she only have4 fingers if it is revoloutinised the hidden blade in the 15th century ???

Korejo
07-27-2009, 05:41 AM
why does she only have4 fingers if it is revoloutinised the hidden blade in the 15th century ???

Did you miss the cutscene where she bends her ring finger back to show she was on Desmond's side?

she has all 4 fingers and a thumb..

Xm3buX
07-27-2009, 05:42 AM
She just bent her finger back.

EmperorxZurg
07-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by ameerreb:

but anyway plzzzzzz answer my question its killing me. lucy says "everything is denver". then she says that there was a accident at denver involving the peice of eden. but what was the accident plzzz someone tell me
They had a piece of eden at the denver institute, but then assassins came, stole that piece and blew up the place making it a huge loss for the templars, they did a cover story about it, which is an actual real mystery today but I forgot what the official name was for it, probably something to do with Denver lol

Kaxen6
07-27-2009, 10:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ameerreb:

They had a piece of eden at the denver institute, but then assassins came, stole that piece and blew up the place making it a huge loss for the templars, they did a cover story about it, which is an actual real mystery today but I forgot what the official name was for it, probably something to do with Denver lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Denver International Airport.

Abstergo also got an angry baggage handler sending them threatening e-mails out of the mess.

Danvish
07-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Mmm...
I think there's a sentence that Vidic says at one point that indicates he KNOWS what Demond is doing.
First it was "We're always watching you"
and then a day or two after he says in cynism "You've been busy Mr. Miles" or something like that... but it made me think he knows that Desmond is sneaking around. Perhaps they do it for a reason? I don't know.

godsmack_darius
07-27-2009, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ameerreb:

They had a piece of eden at the denver institute, but then assassins came, stole that piece and blew up the place making it a huge loss for the templars, they did a cover story about it, which is an actual real mystery today but I forgot what the official name was for it, probably something to do with Denver lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont no man, When Desmond is talking to Lucy, she says the Templars HAD the Peice Of Eden you see in Altairs Memory, but it was destroyed in the Accident, possibly an Attack from the Assassins, or maybe someone couldnt resist it power, and eventualy tried to use it, and then it somehow got destroyed

P.S. Too Everyone, I read somewhere (I thnk it was the AC manual, that a New SECURITY guard has just joined, hmm, well I dont think its Lucy she has nothing to do with security, So I dont think they would let a prisoner be a part of seurity, so maybe this new security guard is an Assassin as well, and has also infiltrated Abstergo

Danvish
07-27-2009, 01:59 PM

I dont no man, When Desmond is talking to Lucy, she says the Templars HAD the Peice Of Eden you see in Altairs Memory, but it was destroyed in the Accident, possibly an Attack from the Assassins, or maybe someone couldnt resist it power, and eventualy tried to use it, and then it somehow got destroyed
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucy says specificly "The piece from Masayaf, they had it. It was destroyed in the accident" and then in the confrence room, on the pc, you find the message from Rikking and he says It's now blieved the attacked (in Denver) was staged by assassins or smtn' like that.

but I don't think they need Desmond for a piece of eden. As they said, they need only 1, and I'm sure they can find one without Desmond.

godsmack_darius
07-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Lol thats pretty much what I said http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

thekyle0
07-27-2009, 05:43 PM
P.S. Too Everyone, I read somewhere (I thnk it was the AC manual, that a New SECURITY guard has just joined, hmm, well I dont think its Lucy she has nothing to do with security, So I dont think they would let a prisoner be a part of seurity, so maybe this new security guard is an Assassin as well, and has also infiltrated Abstergo

Dang it man, you beat me to this one. I've been desperatley trying to find where I read this. I always assumed it was an E-mail. but your right, I'm reading it right now on page 20. But there's no way this security employee could be an assassin is there?

EmperorxZurg
07-27-2009, 05:49 PM
who know? if he's a security guard maybe that's how they take over abstergo, once vidic is in he points the gun at vidic and starts calling reinforcements using Vidic as a hostage and that's how desmond would work for the assassins now, might work

godsmack_darius
07-27-2009, 09:20 PM
They wouldnt just throw that out their though, Theirs obviously some signifigance too them mentioning this security guard

EmperorxZurg
07-27-2009, 09:28 PM
maybe it's a templar who infiltrated the assassins who told him to infiltrate the templars, big twist and he pretends to help u but at the end he turns on you and Desmond could fight him or something lol IDK i'm just letting my imagination go crazy

godsmack_darius
07-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Then it turns out to be Desmonds gay lover http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Danvish
07-28-2009, 01:01 AM
Lol thats pretty much what I said http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I was trying to emphasize how leet you are bro http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Edengoth
07-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Then it turns out to be Desmonds gay lover http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

and then Vidic, who once had a tragic affair with said security guard, catches amnesia and Lucy turns out to be desmond's great great great aunt who has attained eternal youth through the use of a piece of eden. and the animus is slowly being hacked by the Opus Dei.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif heh heh....sorry. As long as we were going way off the deep end, I thought i'd take advantage of it.

Anyway, for some reason my copy didn't come with a manual (maybe cuz it was director's cut for pc). is there a pdf of this mysterious AC manual somewhere online?

Xanatos2007
07-28-2009, 01:27 AM
I got a Director's Cut for PC, it had a manual. But here's what it says...

Hello,
We've recently acquired a new subject for the Animus - make sure to change all passwords on our computers. We can't have him exploring the net and reading his mail from our system, can we?
Fine, he'll just check all your mail. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Also, I've recieved news of a new security employee starting today. Make sure he doesn't forget to record our sessions and every move the subject makes. Unless, of course, pressing a button when indicated is simply too complex a task.

Lucy - with the new subject arriving, I'll need your latest document on the Animus functionality.

Vidic.

Korejo
07-28-2009, 02:26 AM
im guessin shes an assassin
.. but what if she's the direct descendant of Al Mualim and is fooling and using desmond, assassins and templars to do what al mualim wanted to do.. rule the world... and also seeks a revenge against Altair's descendant Desmond.. for what Altair did to her ancestor..

Like Al Mualim fooled Altair and used him.. similiarly, Lucy might be doing the same to Desmond..

Xanatos2007
07-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Heh, that'd be an interesting boss fight.

Edengoth
07-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Danvish:
Mmm...
I think there's a sentence that Vidic says at one point that indicates he KNOWS what Demond is doing.
and then a day or two after he says in cynism "You've been busy Mr. Miles" or something like that... but it made me think he knows that Desmond is sneaking around. Perhaps they do it for a reason? I don't know.

I think that's a reference to lucy's dialog since he says it even if you behave. And I think the line you're looking for is, "I'm not an idiot, mr miles. I think you already know quite a bit." I love how Desmond plays dumb so I can basically recite it all by now lol

Danvish
07-28-2009, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danvish:
Mmm...

I think that's a reference to lucy's dialog since he says it even if you behave. And I think the line you're looking for is, "I'm not an idiot, mr miles. I think you already know quite a bit." I love how Desmond plays dumb so I can basically recite it all by now lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo! that makes me think the Templars do know what Desmond is doing. The only thing dumb is, don't they know what Lucy is doing?

Korejo
07-28-2009, 03:16 AM
Lucy never said anything directly to Desmond which can prove tht Lucy actually is helping Desmond.. she's just indirectly telling Desmond tht she's a frnd..
Desmond stole Vidic's pen too.. so there is no solid reason for templars to accuse Lucy.

Xanatos2007
07-28-2009, 03:37 AM
And they probably don't know that Desmond stole it either, since Vidic apparently keeps dropping his.

Edengoth
07-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Korejo:
Lucy never said anything directly to Desmond which can prove tht Lucy actually is helping Desmond.. she's just indirectly telling Desmond tht she's a frnd..
Desmond stole Vidic's pen too.. so there is no solid reason for templars to accuse Lucy.

...doesn't she say "we have to stop them, Desmond?" (she stops herself mid-explanation other times so reasonable to assume they have mics?) and the Templars aren't the government (yet) so they don't need evidence before they discipline her.

Edengoth
07-28-2009, 01:29 PM

I am fully aware of how off topic this is but I just realized...no sexual tension between Lucy and Desmond. So either ubi is cool enough not to shoehorn a love story into everything or we need to ask ourselves what KIND of bar Desmond worked at http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kaxen6
07-28-2009, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:

I am fully aware of how off topic this is but I just realized...no sexual tension between Lucy and Desmond. So either ubi is cool enough not to shoehorn a love story into everything or we need to ask ourselves what KIND of bar Desmond worked at http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I have a weird temptation to draw Desmond dancing on a bar like Coyote Ugly.

obliviondoll
07-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Kaxen6:
Now I have a weird temptation to draw Desmond dancing on a bar like Coyote Ugly.
Do it!!! You know you want to...

godsmack_darius
07-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaxen6:
Do it!!! You know you want to... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Zackebacke
07-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaxen6:
I know I want to.

An_Idea
07-29-2009, 12:54 AM

when r ppl gunna stop asking these questions

Danvish
07-29-2009, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Zackebacke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I know I want to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Edengoth
07-29-2009, 01:43 AM
You know, everyone, there's this delightful new feature called highlight. Coupled with the delete key, it has the magical ability to let you selectively quote certain people without quoting their quotations of others as well. It's quite ingenious. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Xanatos2007
07-29-2009, 01:47 AM
How amazing! Does your new invention come with a manual?

Danvish
07-29-2009, 02:24 AM
You know, everyone, there's this delightful new feature called highlight. Coupled with the delete key, it has the magical ability to let you selectively quote certain people without quoting their quotations of others as well. It's quite ingenious. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Axed.

Korejo
07-29-2009, 03:10 AM
...doesn't she say "we have to stop them, Desmond?" maybe she meant "we have to stop the assassins" heh..

yes.. templars are not govt. but they r not barbarians for sure.. and normally ppl do need reasons to punish other people..

Lucy has been working for Abstergo for 3 years.. and Abstergo values her highly for her knowledge in cognitive neuro science. They just cant punish her for no good reason..:S.

Edengoth
07-29-2009, 03:15 AM
yeah, i just meant they don't have to prove anything. they just have to suspect her enough. which I would if i saw video of her talking so expressively with the prisoner.

Korejo
07-29-2009, 03:43 AM
yeah.. i dnt know.. sometimes i think Lucy is not what she portrays to be, when talking to Desmond.. I think shes just doing that to gain Desmond's trust..dunno y.. but i personally think.. she's not a friend of Desmond.

Ezio_475
07-29-2009, 04:25 AM
S
yeah.. i dnt know.. sometimes i think Lucy is not what she portrays to be, when talking to Desmond.. I think shes just doing that to gain Desmond's trust..dunno y.. but i personally think.. she's not a friend of Desmond.
Stop making random statements, she is a friend on Desmond, and she is on his side.

Danvish
07-29-2009, 07:51 AM
S<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Korejo:
Stop making random statements, she is a friend on Desmond, and she is on his side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not saying I agree with him, but there's no way to know if he's wrong. In fact, if anything, all the evidents point that he's right, since there's no way Abstergo's security isn't aware to the suspicious way she's acting with Desmond.

So don't flame him for no reason dude, just let him make his opinion.

Now let's all of us go log into the new ACII's multiplayer mode and I'll make you all some tea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

thekyle0
07-29-2009, 08:23 AM
If you read page 20 of the game manual then you find out that Abstergo recently got a new security offical to work the cameras. But this man couldn't possibly be one of the assassin's. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Lucy is Desmond's friend because his eagle vision showed her glowing blue. Sorry if that was a spoiler for you.

godsmack_darius
07-29-2009, 08:40 AM
theirs obviously some signifigance to Ubisoft telling they have a new security to work the cameras, Ironicoly its the cameras since Desmond and Lucy and whoever else is sneaking past Abstergo and pick pocketing vidic, or opening the room you were locked inside

Korejo
07-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Lucy is Desmond's friend because his eagle vision showed her glowing blue. Sorry if that was a spoiler for you.
I wonder why Altair never used his eagle vision to see if Al Mualim really was his ally or enemy..

Stop making random statements, she is a friend on Desmond, and she is on his side. lol.. Okay.. calm down..!

Danvish
07-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
If you read page 20 of the game manual then you find out that Abstergo recently got a new security offical to work the cameras. But this man couldn't possibly be one of the assassin's. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Good point about the Eagle Vision showing her in blue... didn't think about that.

Yet, his eagle vision is a 1000 years old, could be a bit broken http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

godsmack_darius
07-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah lets try and fix it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And Im guesssing the reason why Altair didnt use his eagle vision on Al mualim was probably because his sub concious was telling him he was a friend, plus he wasnt an Assassination target until the last level http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MrNussbaum
07-29-2009, 12:11 PM

I wonder why Altair never used his eagle vision to see if Al Mualim really was his ally or enemy..

Because the Animus wouldn't let Desmond press the frikkin' "Y" button during Al-Mualim's long winded speeches.

Korejo
07-29-2009, 12:15 PM
But his sub consciousness kept telling him tht there is something fishy abt 9 assassinations.. thts y he used to whine about his target's last word's after every assassination and kept asking Al Mualim question's.. becoz He was suspicious.
He could/should have used his eagle vision just to assure if he was doing the right thing or not.

plus he wasnt an Assassination target until the last level

yes that makes sense..

godsmack_darius
07-29-2009, 12:21 PM
But his sub consciousness kept telling him tht there is something fishy abt 9 assassinations.. thts y he used to whine about his target's last word's after every assassination and kept asking Al Mualim question's.. becoz He was suspicious.
He could/should have used his eagle vision just to assure if he was doing the right thing or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> plus he wasnt an Assassination target until the last level

yes that makes sense.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but when he asked Al Mualim about it, He convinced Altair of something else, which changed his opinion until after his next Assassination

But then it all stops when Robert De Sable told him the truth and when he saw Masyef brainwashed, and when Malik told him he saw Roberts Journal when he went back to Solomons temple in Jerusalem

Danvish
07-29-2009, 12:53 PM
I still think the devs should have allowed us to Eagle Vision him :P

godsmack_darius
07-29-2009, 12:59 PM
You no what would be crazy, I jsut thought of this now,

Well Al Mualim is your main guy right, you get your weapons from hi and he turns bad

What if Leonardo Da Vinci turns bad

Ezio_475
07-29-2009, 01:06 PM
You no what would be crazy, I jsut thought of this now,

Well Al Mualim is your main guy right, you get your weapons from hi and he turns bad

What if Leonardo Da Vinci turns bad
I sure hope he doesn't turn bad, he's the most clever human that has ever existed.

Also Eagle vision doesn't work properly on the guards in Masyif (spelt wrong i think) They are blue (allies) but they will not help you in any way, and they act just like guards, because they are guards. But i guess it's just a glitch in the game.

thekyle0
07-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Leonardo won't turn bad. If he did then you would have to kill him. And Ubi is being big on historical accuracy with this series. the Leonardo in the game is a young Leonardo and Ubi will not dare to change his date of death.

UNLESS! They might have parts of the game take place a few years apart. It could even stretch to the year Leo dies. Possibly killed by Ezio.

But then they would need to remake parts of the cities. They likely would have changed over that time. that could disincline them to use that idea.

Why do I keep contradicting myself?

Danvish
07-30-2009, 12:38 AM
you seem to enjoy it thekyle0 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, I doubt they'll turn Leonardo the bad guy, then we would all be flaming Ubi for funding a team of 450 people but still can't come up with a different idea than ACI.

Korejo
07-30-2009, 09:38 AM
I still think the devs should have allowed us to Eagle Vision him :P

If that would have happened.. then i can bet u.. Al Mualim would be blue. just like Lucy. heh.. I still donot trust Lucy Stillman.

Bcuz Ubi said.. after AC2 u would be thinking "wtf i never saw that coming".. that only happens:

A. When some frnd shows his true face and turns against u..
or
B. One of the most anticipated games completely sucks.

I am sure Ubi would'nt be so excited to let us know this if it was option B.

Edengoth
07-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Or things may not play out the way we expect them to. Something could go radically wrong with Abstergo's plan, for example.

Korejo
07-30-2009, 10:48 AM
yes maybe.. i m suspecting Lucy becoz she's being too nice to Desmond.. idk.. or maybe bcoz i dont trust anyone. heh.

Edengoth
07-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah, but no one could blame you. The game sets us up to feel that way.

whitewolf111
07-30-2009, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Lucy is Desmond's friend because his eagle vision showed her glowing blue. Sorry if that was a spoiler for you.
I wonder why Altair never used his eagle vision to see if Al Mualim really was his ally or enemy.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, you can use the Eagle Vision on Al Mualim. You have to use it BEFORE you get close enough to start the conversation. So you get onto the railing on the second floor and use it. He shows up as an ally. He's blue XD

Edengoth
07-30-2009, 11:51 AM
So the Animus lied! Eagle Vision did not "help [my] ancestor understand the true intentions of those around him". Or maybe Al Mualim had Eagle Deceit? :P

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Technically Al Mualim was an ally because he had no intention of killing or harming Altair. He only wanted to use him to accomplish a "noble" goal. In the tutorial it says Altair could use the eagle vision to see people's intentions. Al Mualim's intentions were good, only his means were bad.

AetosEagle
07-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Well done Mr. thekyle0! You've just solved this question. I give you +1 internets.

Edengoth
07-30-2009, 12:29 PM
True, but by those standards, Jubair's associates would be blue as well. They only want to spread enlightenment. But they are red.

whitewolf111
07-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
Technically Al Mualim was an ally because he had no intention of killing or harming Altair. He only wanted to use him to accomplish a "noble" goal. In the tutorial it says Altair could use the eagle vision to see people's intentions. Al Mualim's intentions were good, only his means were bad.

True, but by those standards, Jubair's associates would be blue as well. They only want to spread enlightenment. But they are red.

I think that the Eagle Vision is a mix of what thekyle0 is saying and what Altair thinks. Altair thought that those other men were enemies so they turned up red.

Danvish
07-30-2009, 12:41 PM

Couldn't agree more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
WE SHOULD BURN LUCY

thekyle0
07-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Yeah but if Jubiar's associates saw Altair then they would sic the guards on him. So they are enemies.

Outlaw-BHA
07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Wierd thought just poped into my head, whats up with the dead assassin in the kingdom outside of masyaf, and when u use eagle vision one of the other assassins is red, so then i kill him and all the assassins are all over my a** (sorry if this has been brought up before)

Korejo
07-31-2009, 03:14 AM

And using and fooling someone for selfish reasons and then not expecting him to return alive are good intentions?

My point is.. If Al Mualim was shown blue and turned out to be a greedy & selfish person who used and lied to Altair and the entire brotherhood and wanted to control minds and thought it was a "Noble" goal. Then, there is a possibility tht Lucy might do the same.

Xanatos2007
07-31-2009, 04:40 AM
Has anyone ever used Eagle vision on Al Mualim apart from the final boss fight? Of course not, he only appears in cutscenes. The reason Altair never used Eagle vision on Al Mualim was because he was his mentor from when he first joined the Assassins, so he trusted Al Mualim's motives.

Ezio_475
07-31-2009, 05:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Technically Al Mualim was an ally because he had no intention of killing or harming Altair. He only wanted to use him to accomplish a "noble" goal. In the tutorial it says Altair could use the eagle vision to see people's intentions. Al Mualim's intentions were good, only his means were bad.

And using and fooling someone for selfish reasons and then not expecting him to return alive are good intentions?

My point is.. If Al Mualim was shown blue and turned out to be a greedy & selfish person who used and lied to Altair and the entire brotherhood and wanted to control minds and thought it was a "Noble" goal. Then, there is a possibility tht Lucy might do the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm going to laugh at you so much when the game is released and your wrong. Infact we're all going to laugh at you.

Fristi61
07-31-2009, 05:12 AM
What if Desmond has the sort of color-blindness that gets red and blue mixed up? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

So that Warren is actually the good guy and Lucy is supposed to shine red? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Korejo
07-31-2009, 08:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Korejo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Technically Al Mualim was an ally because he had no intention of killing or harming Altair. He only wanted to use him to accomplish a "noble" goal. In the tutorial it says Altair could use the eagle vision to see people's intentions. Al Mualim's intentions were good, only his means were bad.

My point is.. If Al Mualim was shown blue and turned out to be a greedy & selfish person who used and lied to Altair and the entire brotherhood and wanted to control minds and thought it was a "Noble" goal. Then, there is a possibility tht Lucy might do the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm going to laugh at you so much when the game is released and your wrong. Infact we're all going to laugh at you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Laugh at me?.. for what? for posting my opinion?.. I never said THAT WILL HAPPEN.. i m saying That CAN happen. There's a difference between WILL and CAN.
And if u only laugh when u laugh at other people then go ahead laugh at me now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif.. as if i care.. lol

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 08:52 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

Oh yeah, and what's "noble" or good are completely relivant. Mualim's intentions weren't to harm Altiar directly, even if he didn't necesarily intend good things for him. Also, we don't know the limits to Altair's eagle vision. He seemed to have trusted profoundly in Mualim and that could have interfered with his eagle vision. We also don't know if his visionn could show whether somebody intended to decieve him. It only detected if they would harm him. We don't know if that only includes physical harm or not. But until you fight Mualim he probably never intended tophysically harm Altair.

Korejo
07-31-2009, 09:04 AM
Oh yeah, and what's "noble" or good are completely relivant. Mualim's intentions weren't to harm Altiar directly, even if he didn't necesarily intend good things for him. Also, we don't know the limits to Altair's eagle vision. He seemed to have trusted profoundly in Mualim and that could have interfered with his eagle vision. We also don't know if his visionn could show whether somebody intended to decieve him. It only detected if they would harm him. We don't know if that only includes physical harm or not. But until you fight Mualim he probably never intended tophysically harm Altair.

Even if i agree with everything u said, What is the difference between Al Mualim and Lucy? Maybe Lucy was shown Blue becoz :
Lucy's intentions aren't to harm Desmond directly, even if she dont necesarily intend good things for him. Also, we don't know the limits to Desmond's eagle vision. He seemed to have trusted profoundly in Lucy and that could have interfered with his eagle vision. We also don't know if his vision could show whether somebody intended to decieve him. It only detected if they would harm him. We don't know if that only includes physical harm or not. But untill Lucy shows her true color's and they fight, she probably never intended to physically harm Desmond.

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 09:09 AM
What would the boss fight in the future look like anyway?

And would Desmond hit a girl?

Korejo
07-31-2009, 09:16 AM
IF that happens...(i wrote "IF" in cap's for Ezio_475) Then i guess Desmond will hit a girl lol.. I mean.. what is the problem with killing a girl who is such a *****? If Altair could kill 100 year old Al Mualim then y cant Desmond kill a girl to stop her?

Fristi61
07-31-2009, 09:19 AM
well, there really is nothing explicitly stating that Lucy left the access code in his room is there?
Lucy never really confirmed or denied that she was the one secretly helping Desmond, and somebody in this thread said that Vidic seemed to drop hints that he knew Desmond had been busy, but there never was any guard disciplining Desmond for it.
Then again the eagle vision mostly rules out that theory.

I've never really tried this, but, in the last level, we're you're fighting all those brainwashed assassins in Masyaf, do they shine red? Cause if they do, that means that your 'eagle vision' of someone can change. (Obviously they would have been blue before they were brainwashed)

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Fristi61:
well, there really is nothing explicitly stating that Lucy left the access code in his room is there?
Lucy never really confirmed or denied that she was the one secretly helping Desmond, and somebody in this thread said that Vidic seemed to drop hints that he knew Desmond had been busy, but there never was any guard disciplining Desmond for it.
Then again the eagle vision mostly rules out that theory.

I've never really tried this, but, in the last level, we're you're fighting all those brainwashed assassins in Masyaf, do they shine red? Cause if they do, that means that your 'eagle vision' of someone can change. (Obviously they would have been blue before they were brainwashed)

I'll have to try that sometime.

it541
07-31-2009, 11:41 AM
Spoiler

My feeling is assassin. when you're not playing Al Tiar (i know i spelled that wrong.) go out of your room when no one is around and go to lucy's computer. log into it and check her email. ther will be an email in the deleted. look at it. read it and when you get to the top, ther will be a long-ish email. right down all the capital letters. they should spell out we will be there soon. (with no spaces)

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Everybody knows about that dude. Well, everybody who read this whole forum. It's been mentioned.