PDA

View Full Version : How do I...

naturalhigh1985
03-16-2005, 04:04 AM
A how do I thread for people who are a little lost
I have 2 questions... how do I listen for engine noises? When I click on the thing, it zooms in on the officer there but I cant man it myself, do I have toremove the officer?

Second, How do I use reknown to upgrade my ship? I have reknown, and I am in the Uboat screen with all hte parts I can get, wanting to upgrade, but I cant find a button to actually go through with the upgrade.... I can lok at all the details of it but no way of actually DOING it?!

naturalhigh1985
03-16-2005, 04:04 AM
I have 2 questions... how do I listen for engine noises? When I click on the thing, it zooms in on the officer there but I cant man it myself, do I have toremove the officer?

Second, How do I use reknown to upgrade my ship? I have reknown, and I am in the Uboat screen with all hte parts I can get, wanting to upgrade, but I cant find a button to actually go through with the upgrade.... I can lok at all the details of it but no way of actually DOING it?!

Gouldjg
03-16-2005, 04:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by naturalhigh1985:

Second, How do I use reknown to upgrade my ship? I have reknown, and I am in the Uboat screen with all hte parts I can get, wanting to upgrade, but I cant find a button to actually go through with the upgrade.... I can lok at all the details of it but no way of actually DOING it?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try right clicking on operators picture and you will jum in his seat.

naturalhigh1985
03-16-2005, 04:19 AM
Right click the PICTURES? ahh I could try that... thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

What about the reknown question? Anyone? I really need to upgrade my Uboot before heading back out!

naturalhigh1985
03-16-2005, 04:39 AM
bump
Im waiting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I cant og back out without some upgrades....

Krycek1972
03-16-2005, 04:54 AM
Does the manual not explain such things?

naturalhigh1985
03-16-2005, 04:56 AM
No the manuals STUPID!
Sure it tells you about the commands nad about different subs, and it tells you what you can upgrade, but not how.
Ive tried clicking,dragging, etc and I just cant figure it out!

naturalhigh1985
03-16-2005, 05:05 AM
Surely someone here, I mean this posts been looked at over 70 times, knows what to do?!!!???!!!!

lysergic
03-16-2005, 05:10 AM
Double click on the upgrade you want to "buy"...