PDA

View Full Version : ACR Altair Customizations?

phoenix-force411
10-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Will there be customizations for Altair as well?

LightRey
10-04-2011, 01:55 AM
I believe you will be able to buy armors as Alta´r, so I expect most of the basic customizations Ezio has to have an equivalent for Alta´r as well.

phoenix-force411
10-04-2011, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LightRey:
I believe you will be able to buy armors as Alta´r, so I expect most of the basic customizations Ezio has to have an equivalent for Alta´r as well.[/QUOTE

I'm starting to think that too! I hope we can dye some clothes for Altair as well! I hope they can return "Assassin White" back to Ezio though. I want to see how it looks on him with that robe. Ezio has his own signature hood and shape.

Calvarok
10-04-2011, 02:01 AM
I'd bet that any changes to Altair's outfit will happen with each sequence. Not player-controlled.

LightRey
10-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by joshuathao64:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
I believe you will be able to buy armors as Alta´r, so I expect most of the basic customizations Ezio has to have an equivalent for Alta´r as well.

I'm starting to think that too! I hope we can dye some clothes for Altair as well! I hope they can return "Assassin White" back to Ezio though. I want to see how it looks on him with that robe. Ezio has his own signature hood and shape. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we can expect being able to colour Ezio's robes and I'd say it's highly likely that assassin white will be one of those colours.

Toxotes47
10-04-2011, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
I'd bet that any changes to Altair's outfit will happen with each sequence. Not player-controlled.

Yes that would make sense, particularly regarding the grandmaster outfit.

Iskander_Estel
10-04-2011, 04:16 AM
Yup i don't think we have much freedom during Altair memories they're gonna be like the Cristina memories.

So another thing... how is his healt going to work? Like in AC1? or with armor and medicine?

LightRey
10-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
Yup i don't think we have much freedom during Altair memories they're gonna be like the Cristina memories.

So another thing... how is his healt going to work? Like in AC1? or with armor and medicine?
I suspect with armor and medicine. I think the slowly regenerating health was an Animus 1.0 feature.

TenHusky
10-04-2011, 12:17 PM
I agree that Altair's armor will change with each time you go back to visit him (first his basic wrobes when he's seventeen, then proggressively better until we get his grand master's wrobes.)

what I want to know is if Uplay will offer an Altair Grand Master skin. that would be off the HOOK

I wouldn't use it till my second play through or after I finished the main story though... cause I like seeing Ezio progress in his story as .. ya know.. ezio.

rileypoole1234
10-04-2011, 02:29 PM
In the newest trailer shown, Altair and Ezio can be seen with different armours on. Altair is closing a door in his master Assassin robes and Ezio can be seen fighting with an outfit that looks like the original but with more fur and a cape and some different designs. It seems like there'll be more outfits to choose from now, and also we can pretty much assume that there'll be dyes again.

Sarari
10-04-2011, 02:52 PM
I think Altair would look HORRIBLE with armor on on the outside of his robes like Ezio had. Didn't he just wear armor like the Crusader knights had? Just under his robes? And when I mean armor, I mean the chain looking armor.

LightRey
10-04-2011, 03:01 PM
I wonder if there'll be an Ezio skin for Alta´r.

naran6142
10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:

we'll probably have many skins to choose from in ACR, so we can probably just use those on altair

LightRey
10-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

we'll probably have many skins to choose from in ACR, so we can probably just use those on altair </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I guess that's true. I do hope we can choose skins separately for each of them.

AnthonyA85
10-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I think Altair would look HORRIBLE with armor on on the outside of his robes like Ezio had. Didn't he just wear armor like the Crusader knights had? Just under his robes? And when I mean armor, I mean the chain looking armor.

He wouldn't look horrible in the armor he makes using the Apple though (I really hope we get to see him wear it)