PDA

View Full Version : Something worng with my PC control key bindings - need help please

peterm1_silent
09-07-2011, 06:39 PM
I have not yet patched my game but have downloaded v1.01 and will try this soon...... In the mean time, I am half a dozen missions into AC2 and suddenly I have found my keyboard controls behaving very strangely.

When I press my left mouse key now it instantly takes me out of the immediate game setting and into the animus screen (I think thats what it is called). Previously this was (if my memory is correct) the key I used to strike an opponent. Now to strike an opponent I have to use the TAB key - found this by trial and error. This suddenly started happening a couple of missions back - at the beginning of the "beat a cheat" mission. I thought it might have had something to do with the context of that mission but its still doing it, several missions on.

Furthermore if, when in animus mode, I try to select options / controls to check bindings by scrolling the arrow to the appropriate menu option and then left clicking (or using the enter key)to go into the options menu, instead I am immediately taken back into the game. Same for other menu options. This menas i cna neother check the bindings, nor change them.

Also when I try to exit the game I have trouble doing so as the exit game option in the menu no longer works. All worked correctly for the first few levels.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone else had this problem and if so how have you dealt with it? The problem is not listed as an issue that is fixed by patch 1.01

It is virtually making the game unplayable. Anyone able to help please?