PDA

View Full Version : New dedicated server wants your feedback

faelas
03-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi all,

I've just finished putting up my dedicated server, running 4.04m, called Pacific_War.
The server runs in full real difficulty with historical missions (as historical as we can get given the limitations). I could really use some feedback on the missions I've created that are running on the server. Please log into Hyperlobby and check out a few missions. Post here or in the Missions forum to let me know what you think.

Faelas

Firebird_79vRAF
03-23-2006, 08:30 PM
~S~

Well you have certainly hit on an area that desperately needs more servers.

However, large maps + full real + very limited planeset = very small target group.

Limited icons like War Clouds and similar setup with a large number of planes, throw some carriers into the mix and it would be a winner, my opinion of course.

Checktime speed could be adjusted a little tighter.

Crash_Moses
03-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Needs more PBJs!

Other than that.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Capt.LoneRanger
03-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Some really good points, Firebird!

IMHO Warclouds is a nice server, cause it has a group of planes that are available in all maps + some specials, depending on map settings.

Personally, I like that a lot more than other servers, hosting very accurate historic mission, each with a complete different planeset and time period. On these servers people tend to join and leave a lot more frequently, disrupting overall gameplay.

Also ensure even a sweep-mission is always spiced up with ground targets to attack and protect. It brings the action to several points of the map, rather than just airquake somewhere in between the bases.

just my 2 cents