PDA

View Full Version : DF CV - disadvantage?

Lt.Davis
10-21-2004, 09:25 PM
if playing offline camapign or coop or online campaign, the cv is moving and give our plane extra 30~50 km/h. But in dogfight server, i don't think CV will move in DF server. So does it means we are disadvantage by 30~50 km/h speed? for fighter it's ok because of loadout, but for dive bomber if they carry big loadout, i don't think it can take off. Anyone who have PF can try this out? Please!

Lt.Davis
10-21-2004, 09:25 PM
if playing offline camapign or coop or online campaign, the cv is moving and give our plane extra 30~50 km/h. But in dogfight server, i don't think CV will move in DF server. So does it means we are disadvantage by 30~50 km/h speed? for fighter it's ok because of loadout, but for dive bomber if they carry big loadout, i don't think it can take off. Anyone who have PF can try this out? Please!

Snow_Wolf_
10-21-2004, 09:27 PM
sounds like it you going not have that 30 to 50km boost for take off... Hey i notice on the HMS carrier that there looks like to be an area for a steam catapult anychacne of that being operational..

Lt.Davis
10-21-2004, 09:32 PM
For fighter it's ok for not have 30~50 km/h advantage. But i like dive bomber, and big loadout. So i worried that with the knowing DF object are not moving, i can't take off or it's too heavy to take off from carrier.

Snow_Wolf_
10-21-2004, 09:35 PM
well one my buddies was telling me that he had problems in a dogifht map trying to take a SBD-3 off the deck with a full load out in a pravite DF room cause the carrier was not moving and lost of speed on the other hand it seen that the D3a can get off with out much problem i am guess if you go US on Divebombers you going have to do some fuell or weight reductions..

Lt.Davis
10-21-2004, 09:45 PM
oh ya, we can set our fuel to 50%. But still need owner of PF to test it.