PDA

View Full Version : Last AC:R Video

OldAngel
10-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Hi my friend,

Writting last video's text please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I don't understand without text.

Thanks a lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...dded&v=Pvsu4u2qzsY#! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pvsu4u2qzsY#!)

Moultonborough
10-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Ezio:When I started this fight I did not think it would span a life time. But I soon discovered it would span many more.

Yusf: Welcome to Constantine Ezio. The crossroads of the world.

Ezio: The truth sought by the Assassin's who came before me is still hidden. And their enemies still breath. So my quest continues.

Sophia: Who are you miserre? Do you work for the church?

Ezio: Not the church no.

Ezio: I cannot rest until all has been reveled. And my mentors secrets are laid bared. The five keys to Altairs library. Niclo brought them here and hid them. Fate may command I die before the answers are discovered. But an Assassin takes orders from no one.

Leandros: None of you leave until the Assassin is dead.

OldAngel
10-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
Ezio:When I started this fight I did not think it would span a life time. But I soon discovered it would span many more.

Ezio: The truth sought by the Assassin's who came before me is still hidden. And their enemies still breath. So my quest continues.

Ezio: I cannot rest until all has been reveled. And my mentors secrets bared. The five keys to Altairs library. Niclo brought them here and hid them. Fate may command I die before the answers are discovered. But an Assassin takes orders from no one.

Thanks a lot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I like this site and yours http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ShaneO7K
10-04-2011, 11:42 AM
That was great, loved the part where it shows us Altair in his Grand Master Robes.

Moultonborough
10-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Your welcome. Thanks for posting the link. I didn't know anything new had come out.

under02
10-04-2011, 11:53 AM

Ezio: I cannot rest until all has been reveled. And my mentors secrets are laid bared. The five keys to Altairs library. Niclo brought them here and hid them. Fate may command I die before the answers are discovered. But an Assassin takes orders from no one.

Could you give me the all dialog?

under02
10-04-2011, 11:53 AM

Could you give me tha all dialog?
Could you give me the all dialog?

under02
10-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by under02:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Moultonborough:

dewgel
10-04-2011, 12:03 PM
I thought the last voice when Ezio kicks the statue off the top of that building was an older Altair, when he said that the Assassin's take orders from noone

Moultonborough
10-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by under02:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

Could you give me the all dialog? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is all the dialog. I could tell you went it happens in the video if you wanted.

OldAngel
10-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Niclo brought them here and hid them. Fate may command I die before the answers are discovered. But an Assassin takes orders from no one.

Who is Niclo ? I don't understand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dylandidiano
10-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by OldAngel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
Niclo brought them here and hid them. Fate may command I die before the answers are discovered. But an Assassin takes orders from no one.

Who is Niclo ? I don't understand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Niccolo Machiavelli

Moultonborough
10-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Yup, I'm not great at spelling. Especially names like that.

OldAngel
10-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Who is Niclo ? I don't understand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Is he hiding the keys ?

OldAngel
10-04-2011, 12:26 PM
I discovery the answers.

Nico= Niccolo Polo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dylandidiano
10-04-2011, 12:26 PM
He hid them before. Ezio is looking for them.

dylandidiano
10-04-2011, 12:27 PM
I discovery the answers.

Nico= Niccolo Polo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

You're confusing him with Marco Polo

OldAngel
10-04-2011, 12:35 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...ki/Niccol%C3%B2_Polo (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Polo)

playassassins1
10-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by dylandidiano:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldAngel:

Niccolo Machiavelli </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't he mean Niccolo polo

Assassinsyk
10-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Beheading @ 2:07, which is nothing short of awesome!

I hope there'll be arms and legs flying as well.

naran6142
10-04-2011, 01:17 PM
that was awesome

at 1:24, is that altair or ezio? could be ezio if there is an assassin white dye

also looks like the elite guard type can block

OGCFB
10-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Assassinsyk:

His head is still attached if you pause the video you will notice he only slit his throat.

Calvarok
10-04-2011, 01:32 PM

That actually wasn't yusuf, it was: http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...iman_the_Magnificent (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Suleiman_the_Magnificent)

Assassinsyk
10-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by OACFB:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassinsyk:

His head is still attached if you pause the video you will notice he only slit his throat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then you're looking at the wrong one, I took a screenshot and he's clearly headless as a chicken. I'd upload it if I weren't on my phone.

ShaneO7K
10-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
that was awesome

at 1:24, is that altair or ezio? could be ezio if there is an assassin white dye

Altair in his Grand-Master robes.

AnthonyA85
10-04-2011, 01:46 PM
That was a very nice vid, i really can't wait for this game now.

When Leandros said "None of you leave until the Assassin is dead!" I actually said to myself "...or you are" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

I think i'm gonna watch it again.

LightRey
10-04-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OACFB:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassinsyk:

His head is still attached if you pause the video you will notice he only slit his throat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then you're looking at the wrong one, I took a screenshot and he's clearly headless as a chicken. I'd upload it if I weren't on my phone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, he's just bending his neck. His head's still there. Just look at it frame-by-frame.

Calvarok
10-04-2011, 02:16 PM
99% sure that when they actually add dismemberment, they will definately showcase it and talk about it.

LightRey
10-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
99% sure that when they actually add dismemberment, they will definately showcase it and talk about it.
Yeah, they'd not put it in a trailer like that and wait for people to guess.

naran6142
10-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:
that was awesome

Altair in his Grand-Master robes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

k thnx, just from that shot it looked like one of ezios outfits

roostersrule2
10-04-2011, 03:12 PM

I hope there'll be arms and legs flying as well. No his head just went right back.

StarScream391
10-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Look at those terrible graphics.

Calvarok
10-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by StarScream391:
Trololololol.

AC2 has incredibly downgraded graphics compared to AC1, and it was my favorite AC game so far.

LightRey
10-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by StarScream391:
That's because it's a youtube video. The conversion degrades the quality significantly.

NewBlade200
10-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OACFB:

then you're looking at the wrong one, I took a screenshot and he's clearly headless as a chicken. I'd upload it if I weren't on my phone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, he's just bending his neck. His head's still there. Just look at it frame-by-frame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Notice that it is still rated 15 in this trailer. AC as a series has prided itself with having some of the most realistically brutal kills in gaming. If it were to get any more violent ie: cutting off limbs then it would get an 18 rating for sure. And as was posted before, his head is simply bent back with his throat cut.

Ioder
10-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Awesome video. Did I see a cool cape on the back of Ezio? Not like the one in AC2 and ACB, but more like La Volpe's cape?

kalo.yanis
10-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Ioder:
Awesome video. Did I see a cool cape on the back of Ezio? Not like the one in AC2 and ACB, but more like La Volpe's cape?
AFAIK, that's his Cappadocia outfit. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jexx21
10-04-2011, 05:46 PM
I really want to see armor. Just make an armor video already! *rage*

Calvarok
10-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Yeah!

I hope it's more stylish and actually adds to the outfit in a better way this time.

Jexx21
10-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Yeah!

I hope it's more stylish and actually adds to the outfit in a better way this time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

D:

The AC2 and Brotherhood armors were awesome too!

MeSkate
10-04-2011, 06:20 PM

Has anyone realized that when Yusuf Tazim is talking it shows Ezio and Sultan Suleiman on a boat together. Also if someone is going to sya then S. Suleiman is speaking and not yusuf, listen to the voice of suleiman in the ign exclusive.

Jexx21
10-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by MeSkate:

Has anyone realized that when Yusuf Tazim is talking it shows Ezio and Sultan Suleiman on a boat together. Also if someone is going to sya then S. Suleiman is speaking and not yusuf, listen to the voice of suleiman in the ign exclusive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IGN exclusive? Link?

Theclownofgod1
10-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeSkate:

Has anyone realized that when Yusuf Tazim is talking it shows Ezio and Sultan Suleiman on a boat together. Also if someone is going to sya then S. Suleiman is speaking and not yusuf, listen to the voice of suleiman in the ign exclusive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IGN exclusive? Link? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFj-YG4K0qI
I'm sure this is what he means.