PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone! just a question.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 12:28 AM
Ok I love WWII games I am a ww2 junkie, and nothing suites my fancy more than taking down a Ruskie Yak 9 with a FW190 or vice/versa. here is my dilemma, I love IL-2 but like most who dont play alot of flight sims find it quite difficult. and on Novice its too easy almost dunse cap easy.

anyone have suggestions for a custom options setting that is somewhere in the middle?

oh I also have Rowen software BoB and I dont have as much trouble taking down fighters in that its just IL-2FB

I also have a problem with taking Screen Shots it saves them as a .tgi or sumthin and I cant see them how can I change this?

sorry this might be in the wrong forum!
any suggestions?

[oh and is there gonna be any updates for FB allowing new aicraft to be flown?]

Message Edited on 10/12/03 11:29PM by Johnny_H1982

Message Edited on 10/12/0311:33PM by Johnny_H1982

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 12:28 AM
Ok I love WWII games I am a ww2 junkie, and nothing suites my fancy more than taking down a Ruskie Yak 9 with a FW190 or vice/versa. here is my dilemma, I love IL-2 but like most who dont play alot of flight sims find it quite difficult. and on Novice its too easy almost dunse cap easy.

anyone have suggestions for a custom options setting that is somewhere in the middle?

oh I also have Rowen software BoB and I dont have as much trouble taking down fighters in that its just IL-2FB

I also have a problem with taking Screen Shots it saves them as a .tgi or sumthin and I cant see them how can I change this?

sorry this might be in the wrong forum!
any suggestions?

[oh and is there gonna be any updates for FB allowing new aicraft to be flown?]

Message Edited on 10/12/03 11:29PM by Johnny_H1982

Message Edited on 10/12/0311:33PM by Johnny_H1982

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 12:40 AM
Johnny_H1982 wrote:

oh I also have Rowen software BoB and I dont have as
- much trouble taking down fighters in that its just
- IL-2FB
-
- any suggestions?

In il2/FB the Damage model does not use a hit bubble to calculate damage,This is why most people have a hard time downing planes in this game.

I would play it on settings just a little harder than you would prefer (it's the only way to get better) and get very close before shooting as you must score direct hits on vital areas or nothing will happen.Also be smooth the flight models in FB are much harder than most sims and turning off settings will not help in the long run.

Good luck

No1RAAF_Pourshot
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~andycarroll68/CA-15%20Kangaroo.jpg

No1_RAAF

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 11:31 AM
And yes, you're in the wrong forum /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<center>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.bryant3/ETSigHolland.gif

'Smoke and a pancake?'</center>