PDA

View Full Version : Where to find tax collector in Revelations!!!!!

xXEspada06Xx
11-18-2011, 08:26 AM
hey guys... I just finished the game and I can't find a tax collector!!!! I have not encounterd one during the whole story!!!! Anyone have any tips? Would I encounter one if I replay one of the earlier memories?

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 08:31 AM
Probably not, though I can't say for sure. I've encountered a few myself. If we can continue playing after the story you could rome the city doing things and manybe encounter one. All the random encounters in this game seem to be extremely rare the tax collectors included. When you encounter one, the mini map uses the same symbol as the thieves who stole your cake in previous games.

Oh and as with the Borgia couriers, don't kill them, tackle them.

Serrachio
11-18-2011, 09:15 AM
The tax collectors appear on the minimap as the pickpocket icon from ACB. All you have to do is chase them down and Tackle them, or Leg Sweep them if they're close.

Artemis88
11-18-2011, 09:51 AM
They basically look like the Borgia Messengers. I managed to catch one not knowing who or what he was and got a trophy/achievement for it =)

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 09:54 AM
The first one I found I killed, because of the symbol they used on the mini map. I assumed he was a pickpocket.

CheryPopinNinja
11-22-2011, 03:51 PM
If you just roam the city being notorious they appear near the banks

Sarari
11-22-2011, 06:41 PM
What's a tax collector?

sp33dd34m0n
11-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
What's a tax collector?

The guy who collects taxes is a tax collector http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
or the ottoman borgia messengers.

SleezeRocker
11-22-2011, 07:01 PM
I finally got my Patinum for ACR today!

I used a tip some guy left on a youtube video.

I think it was something like:
Camp near a Bank, but from afar like the Bank Icon on the mini-map is on the edge of the mini-map.
When your HUD says 'You recevied Revenue of ____ Akce", start running in circles for a bit and evntually the Courier will show up.

It worked for me and I gave him some HELL! Beat the f! out of him and then wasted his body iwth Splinter bomb. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ProdiGurl
11-23-2011, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
The first one I found I killed, because of the symbol they used on the mini map. I assumed he was a pickpocket.

Same here, I finally found my first one in Sequence 5 - I thought I had my hidden blade equipped to kill him but it was my fist, so I beat him up & got an achievement thingy.
Right after that a way's down the road I saw a stalker just standing there w/ a huge blade in his hand so I went up & killed him.

Love the whole stalker thing going on.

XmadmcgrawX
11-30-2011, 08:33 AM
Yeah this trophy is doing my head in.
I've finished everything in the game & this is my last trophy for the platinum. I've now spent 6 hours plus looking for one of these dudes. All I find is stalkers instead grrrrr.

I might start a new game & rush through the story to DNA seq 4 when they start appearing. That was the on,y time I've seen this guy appearing on my original game but was following a target at the time so I left him, wish I just tackled the dude instead.

XmadmcgrawX
11-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Ok I found him, u must have full awareness from the guards. Only then will he show up.
Buy afew buildings to raise this to the max then run around he should show up within minutes.

Bones206
11-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Well each time i found one was right before or after i got my money in or from the bank but it does not happen all the time.

jor-el904
11-30-2011, 10:53 AM
In my 32 hours playing i have not seen one tax collector!! I have tried for 4-5 hours doing everybodys different methods and nothing! I have done the arsenal, Hide in a haystack near a bank,different sequences eg sequence 4, sofia etc etc. You name it i have tried it,i have all the trophies apart from this one and i am completely stuck as what to do next

AssassinTrio
11-30-2011, 02:38 PM
I have encountered 4 or 5 of them. I only tried to chase them down twice, and got them both times.

Maestr055
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM
I had trouble finding him, it was my last achievement to go.
I'd tried waiting for the deposit and everything, nothing. Then, I saw this youtube video and I got the tax collector inside a minute after trying it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aSSemqMCDhs

(so, just go in and out of the arsenal (where the burned stalls are)). I'd bought all the shops around there already, maybe that's a factor too.

CkSwtos
01-19-2012, 06:32 PM
This way with the arsenal, works absoludely :D

ElvisMasur
01-20-2012, 03:34 AM
Yeah, they are very rare. I have two finished playthroughs of Assassin's Creed: Revelations and found the guy only one time