PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to get inside Castel Sant Angelo?

Gyro458
12-15-2010, 01:15 AM
I finished the game, like most of us here but does anyone know how to get inside it? Preferably not glitching inside, maybe some door or something.

sandmanssorrow
12-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Hit the elevated free route inside the walls next to the Castle until you hit the rope across to the Castel itself. Climb up throw a couple of swings in there hit the protruding window room, (if you can't leap there climb down, there are handholds up to it from below) then once on top its up the wall to the roof I think. I'm not 100%, I remember getting stuck for a minute there when I returned to it after completing the game but I DID get in. So yeah, good luck finding it.

Rakudaton
12-15-2010, 05:19 AM
I had problems here as well, because the way you originally go in gets barred by iron railings.

Cross the bridge to the vatican and turn left. walk until you find an open door on your right (the same one you go in during sequence 8 "The Borgia"). There is a courtyard with a single guard. Climb the ladder on the right to get on the walls. Turn right again and go along there, then climb up the tall bit on the right to get to the inner wall area. From there, continue around ON THE HOUSES AND PLANKS (not the walls) until you reach a tightrope crossing to the central tower. From there it's a fairly easy climb.

If I were you I'd wait til you've got some parachutes, then climb to the very very tip of the flagpole and jump off. Then glide your way down into the vatican, and finish with an air assassination onto an eyewitness. Beautiful http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Gyro458
12-15-2010, 11:14 AM
I don't want to get to the top, I did that already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I want to get inside it.

Any guide videos?

Rakudaton
12-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Oh... you mean inside the central tower? Try getting onto the roof bit, then dropping into the high-up courtyard (where you go to rescue Caterina Sforza). The doors might be open to let you in.

But if that doesn't work, I may have an idea...

Remember SPOILERSS!!!!! when Cesare attacks his dad with an apple and then runs off? You then run into him in the cellar and he traps you. You then escape by climbing a spiral staircase that leads onto a balcony. Well, I found this balcony is accessible from outside - when you're near the top of the circular wall, keep circling round and you'll find it (it's hard to miss). Maybe you can get in by this method?

SolidSnakeMat
12-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
Oh... you mean inside the central tower? Try getting onto the roof bit, then dropping into the high-up courtyard (where you go to rescue Caterina Sforza). The doors might be open to let you in.

But if that doesn't work, I may have an idea...

Remember SPOILERSS!!!!! when Cesare attacks his dad with an apple and then runs off? You then run into him in the cellar and he traps you. You then escape by climbing a spiral staircase that leads onto a balcony. Well, I found this balcony is accessible from outside - when you're near the top of the circular wall, keep circling round and you'll find it (it's hard to miss). Maybe you can get in by this method?

Okay I tried what you said but when you go down the spiral stair case there is a gate that stops you from going the rest of the way in

sandmanssorrow
12-15-2010, 12:34 PM
I got in by climbing the exterior.