PDA

View Full Version : Blades of fury

Baked.Cookie
11-28-2009, 09:40 AM
I know this question was already asked, but as far as I remember it died. So again- how to execute the blades of fury? Not once during my two gameplays did I see that move, and I can't find anywhere a tutorial on how to do it. It makes me angry as hell when I see the move on the mini video icon of AC2 on my ps3.
PS: Blades of fury= when Ezio stabs the enemy multiple times with both the hidden blades. Cool as hell.

magesupermaster
11-28-2009, 09:43 AM
how do you know its called "blades of fury" or have you made it up?

its an attack or a counter with the hidden blades,nothing special to perform it

Baked.Cookie
11-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Well I suppose I made it up, because to my knowing no one named it yet. But since a similar move in AC1 got the name 'Blade of fury', I'd think it logical that this one would have a plural. Anyway, I have no idea if it's a counter or a normal attack, and it's shown several times in trailers, although the context in which it is done is not shown (we always see the move itself).

Raekull
11-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Oh that move, I get that all the time, its a combo kill, so just hit the guards with hidden blade in combat at the right time and he should perform that or another equally cool move http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

TheEpicWolf
11-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Raekull is right just keep countering with the hidden blades and you should see it, i've done it a couple of times but there's no real way of doing that one in particular.

Edengoth
11-28-2009, 11:01 AM
It's not a counter in AC2. Attack the guard when he's low on health and make sure you're NOT already in a chain of blade-swings/stabs. Stand in front of them and attack.

jimbo11235813
11-28-2009, 02:17 PM
An easy way to do it is disarm a guard, change to hidden blades and Ezio will jump on the enemy and stab, cut the throat, or do the multi stab.

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 02:27 PM
i thought it was a counter....

TooLazy4Name
11-28-2009, 02:28 PM
multiple times in the stomach? its a combo kill, gotta time your attacks right. it usually only works on brutes, and enemies with maces.

Baked.Cookie
11-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Ah, thank you, I've finally pulled it off. I just never actually combo killed someone with the hidden blade (or any other weapon for that matter), usually just countered. Shame there is no close up on this one as there is on counters =D

@Edengoth: It seems that Ezio does this move most often when I actually am in a sequence of swings. If the guard is on low health, and for some reason I've stopped the combo (fell of a ledge, got hit, etc) and then swing the blade, then "nothing" happens (at best he slashes the throat with both blades).