PDA

View Full Version : @ American buyers

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 10:16 AM
In case i dont see where i asked in another thread,still interested in how connection issues are for the other side of the water.

so,how are your connections going ?

jd83
03-09-2010, 10:56 AM
As bad as it is everywhere else...
I get a failed to establish connection error and can not play.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by jd83:
As bad as it is everywhere else...
I get a failed to establish connection error and can not play.

aw crap,sorry to hear that.

but thanks for giving me pause on re-order,guess i am going to save even more money.

re-installing AC1,need a fix

ARandomKid
03-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Odd - I seem to be the outlier that has had no issues. But then, I've only connected twice so maybe it gets worse upon connecting more somehow even though that honestly makes no sense.

But yeah, no issues here.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by ARandomKid:
Odd - I seem to be the outlier that has had no issues. But then, I've only connected twice so maybe it gets worse upon connecting more somehow even though that honestly makes no sense.

i know its a bit much to ask,but if you dont already,can you test it with game booster ?

when i play games i am always connected anyway,but i also run this.

Assassin_Cat
03-09-2010, 04:32 PM
My connections have been flawless thus far.

soccer06
03-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Here in Canada the connection has been perfect.

chaosguy11
03-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Well you see whats happening to me is i have hte game downloaded through steam but steam being the biotch it is wont let me run it because its down for about another freaken 24 hour maintanence

ARandomKid
03-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ARandomKid:

i know its a bit much to ask,but if you dont already,can you test it with game booster ?

when i play games i am always connected anyway,but i also run this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GameBooster, if you are talking about the program linked below, seemed to make no difference in performance for me. Perhaps, though, it will for you. It did run without issues for me, though, if hat is what you are asking.

www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html (http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html)

^That it? That's what I tested out.