PDA

View Full Version : Stuck! please help!

Ruffles519
11-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Yesterday i finished off some missions in venice and the game went to a cinematic of desmond coming out of the anex. i had to go so i just waited for the auto save and turned off my console. i come on today and it starts me off as desmond in front of an open cargo truck with no instructions of what im suppose to do.... ive tried EVERYTHING, ran around everywhere and i have no clue what to do. can someone here tell me what to do at this part? please please please and thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GooGaLLyJeLLo
11-19-2009, 01:56 PM
I think i know what you need to do. if your by a cargo truck you are probably near or in a room with a bunch of stacked boxes and if you look around there should be a walk way up high someplace to walk on and many red lights on the walls.

If im right about where you are, then you need to go up to any red lights on the walls and activate them. You'll also need to climb up high to find them on the upper level of the room.

If im wrong then i have no idea where you are, but i hope i've helped.

Ruffles519
11-19-2009, 02:07 PM
ive already done that part before. i really have no idea whats going on. i believe this mission is called "hideout" and i think i might have to escape it?? there is absolutely no one around.. im so confused and want to get back to the game!! im also pretty sure that i ended somewhere around memory sequence 10 or 11 if any of you guys are near there. thanks again.

sniper2277
11-22-2009, 09:22 PM
ya im on that same part and if anyone can help plz do because i am getting mad and i know other people have had this problem so plz help

CLB3RD
11-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Im on this same dam spot....im with you i did the exact same thing and i turn on my xbox and im at the hide out. I have been everywhere and tried everything im so frustrated cuz ive spent 3 days on this game doing every little mission and every little thing and now im STUCK. If i have to start all over becuase of a game glitch or whatever im goin to be one mad mad mad man.