PDA

View Full Version : Missing DNA string in first mission? Help

Dawnfang
11-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey all,

Once I finished the first mission (killing Tamir) I noticed that 2 bars of my DNA string weren't lightblue. How come? I know that everytime you do something (pickpocketing, eavesdropping, saving civilians, climbing look-out points) you get a blue bar, but I keep missing 2...

Is this because I didn't go to the hide-out directly to ask permission to kill that son of a *****, but firstly pickpocketed someone?

Help...

ole_slayer
11-16-2007, 09:43 AM
dont think so. i havnt quite done the 1st mission yet. but i did some of the side quests before seeing that man in the hide out. maybe u just missed some quests. You have to walk around the city to fine them. when close they pop up on ur map. not sure if u will be able to go back and re-do them. thats why i started again to make sure i do it all lol. even if u dont thou, least u can go throu the game again once u have completed it, and do it ALL next time. makes better replayability

Karl_93
11-16-2007, 11:10 AM
hey oleslayer a better way to do this is by just getting to all the high spots, then the missions show up on the gps all by themselves, u dont have to walk close to them