PDA

View Full Version : Why..?

Shamalang
03-12-2005, 08:52 PM
As you can see i don't post on forums a lot, but do use them, this one esp.

It's unfortunate that i feel a need to post now..

The reason...

well, I've used this forum pretty much from Eight O'clock day one. When it used to be a friendly, good natured place to ask for advice, ask questions, have general chat etc. But recentley it's just turned into a place where people argue, *****, moan and whine.

More often then not any post with a lot of replies are people arguing and being arseholes to each other.

Why do these people feel compelled to have a go at someone and bring people down.

What is the point? Chances are you'll never meet them, you'll rarely change their point of view, so why bother?

Ok, i understand some people feel ripped off and they should have more for their money, but to be fair, this is one of the best supported games i have ever come across. But if you do feel that strongly about it then return the game and boycott future products from maddox etc.

Simple, no need to whine, no need to argue, no need to *****, no need to **** somebody off if they don't agree with you.

Why does it seem to be impossible for some members of this forum to be reasonable with others?

I know that this will probably start exactly the thing i've written about but that'll just go to re-inforce my point.

Oh yeah, just before some clever git points out that this is a whine about a whine and that if i don't like what i see then i should f**k off, well, firstly, I know and secondly i probably am going to stop using this place for a while at least.

so there you are my first and probably last post

i hope that this makes people think before they post that shi**y reply

Happy Flying

Shamalang
03-12-2005, 08:52 PM
As you can see i don't post on forums a lot, but do use them, this one esp.

It's unfortunate that i feel a need to post now..

The reason...

well, I've used this forum pretty much from Eight O'clock day one. When it used to be a friendly, good natured place to ask for advice, ask questions, have general chat etc. But recentley it's just turned into a place where people argue, *****, moan and whine.

More often then not any post with a lot of replies are people arguing and being arseholes to each other.

Why do these people feel compelled to have a go at someone and bring people down.

What is the point? Chances are you'll never meet them, you'll rarely change their point of view, so why bother?

Ok, i understand some people feel ripped off and they should have more for their money, but to be fair, this is one of the best supported games i have ever come across. But if you do feel that strongly about it then return the game and boycott future products from maddox etc.

Simple, no need to whine, no need to argue, no need to *****, no need to **** somebody off if they don't agree with you.

Why does it seem to be impossible for some members of this forum to be reasonable with others?

I know that this will probably start exactly the thing i've written about but that'll just go to re-inforce my point.

Oh yeah, just before some clever git points out that this is a whine about a whine and that if i don't like what i see then i should f**k off, well, firstly, I know and secondly i probably am going to stop using this place for a while at least.

so there you are my first and probably last post

i hope that this makes people think before they post that shi**y reply

Happy Flying

noshens
03-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Well, I read only half of your post but I tell you what, it is a very natural thing for a forum to be like that. I've been here for a while now and noticed that the longer patches get delayed the meaner forums get. It will be a good, frienldy place after the patch. Be sure.

LEXX_Luthor
03-13-2005, 12:20 AM
Sugar Patch. While they download it they are Happy and Quiet, then the high levels of sugar content makes them hyper again. The only Fix is another Patch of sugar.

HotelBushranger
03-13-2005, 05:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Sugar Patch. While they download it they are Happy and Quiet, then the high levels of sugar content makes them hyper again. The only Fix is another Patch of sugar. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfect explanation there. But Shamalang I agree with you, can't understand why some people don't the bl00dy meaning of gratitude and always want more.

vroelofs
03-13-2005, 07:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ok, i understand some people feel ripped off and they should have more for their money <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't!
Those whiners are people with meaningless ****ty lifes and jobs and don't have any caractar instead they try to compensate by having a big mouth and put others down!
**** them!

Blackdog5555
03-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Yawn,
&gt;&gt;did someone saw something?
&gt;&gt;another whine about whining about people who..oh, im going back to sleep.

madsarmy
03-13-2005, 12:00 PM
I thought this forum was bad until I went to a monitor forum to find out some info.
The first post I looked at was.
"Is it ok to touch my LCD screen"

The poor bloke got tore into something rotten & it was a total flame war.
I moved along quickly & made no posthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif