PDA

View Full Version : FW wont take off!

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Im not sure if anyone else has found this but the FW doesnt take off. On the ground when you power up it just sits there, even when you release the brakes at full power it just doesnt want to move.

"Never before in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Im not sure if anyone else has found this but the FW doesnt take off. On the ground when you power up it just sits there, even when you release the brakes at full power it just doesnt want to move.

"Never before in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:19 PM
Just keeping my post at the top.

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:30 PM
Are u talking online?!
If u are online when it happens it is cuz u are not on the runway! Taxi to the runway and u will see that it works! As soon as u are on the grass at an airfield u will not be able to take off even att full power! I think its possible to take off on the taxiway too... Havent been flying online for a while... good luck!~
cheers!

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:32 PM
If you are using CEM chek your pitch and mixture settings.

If you hit the autopilot button and after decide to take off manually the plane could not move at all, apply full rudder left and right and the thing will unwilling struggle to get airborne /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif .

"Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!"

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:49 PM
johnson3 wrote:
- Im not sure if anyone else has found this but the FW
- doesnt take off.

Eh heh heh heh. In the history of amusingly clueless statements on these forums, that has to be one of the best.

I can assure you that it does. No, really.

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:51 PM
As usual, no altitude data was given about this takeoff problem. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 12:52 AM
You gotta start the engine first, then power up. Sorry, lol It works ok for me to. No problems taking off in any plane I have tried so far.

...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you long to return.
~leonardo de vinci