PDA

View Full Version : Possible character in the game (possible potential spoiler)

eagleforlife1
11-05-2011, 04:15 PM
I wonder if this guy will be a target for Altair if we get to play part of his Mongolian expedition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jochi

He died in the same year as Genghis Khan.

Sarari
11-05-2011, 04:55 PM
I doubt Ubisoft is generous enough to add another huge enemy in an Altair enemy.

dxsxhxcx
11-05-2011, 05:04 PM
I doubt we'll play the memory where Altair goes to Mongolia, [SPOILER - DESCRIPTION OF ONE OF ALTAIR'S MEMORIES IN ACR] <span class="ev_code_WHITE">if the Altair's memories follow a chronological order, the second memory we'll play as Altair is right after he return from Mongolia</span>, but I hope Ubisoft consider making that memory as a DLC after they release the game...

eagleforlife1
11-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
[SPOILER - DESCRIPTION OF ONE OF ALTAIR'S MEMORIES IN ACR] <span class="ev_code_WHITE">if the Altair's memories follow a chronological order, the second memory we'll play as Altair is right after he return from Mongolia</span>

No it isn't. The first memory is the one which we say in the Gamescom demo. And the second one is where [SPOILER <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Altair burns Al Mualim's body and Abbas steals the apple</span>]. That mission after Mongolia could be any oe of the following four memories.