PDA

View Full Version : What part will Altair play in AC2?



SWJS
09-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Okay, so on Owen Thomas' IMDB page (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1113013/), it's been confirmed Altair will have a voice role in AC2. The only problem is, Altair is dead by Ezio's time, so what part do you think Altair will play? It is a voice roll, I think it might be a narration, possibly.

SWJS
09-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Okay, so on Owen Thomas' IMDB page (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1113013/), it's been confirmed Altair will have a voice role in AC2. The only problem is, Altair is dead by Ezio's time, so what part do you think Altair will play? It is a voice roll, I think it might be a narration, possibly.

EmperorxZurg
09-14-2009, 08:12 PM
the codex nararation, it's the only thing that really connects the bridge between AC and AC2 if u ask me

Slartibartfast7
09-14-2009, 08:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
the codex nararation, it's the only thing that really connects the bridge between AC and AC2 if u ask me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Couldn't agree more.

the amolang
09-14-2009, 08:22 PM
he won't do the animus because it says that someone else is doing the animus... Nicole Vigil (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0896970/) apparently she is doing the part of Queen Isabella, the Animus, and some villagers...

im excited to hear that Isabella is in the game... Leonardo Da Vinci was always annoyed by her. she nagged him all the time for a portrait, but he kept ignoring her... maybe we get to assassinate her for Leonardo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I think he is going to do some type of narrating... not sure what type though...

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-14-2009, 08:53 PM
I had hoped that there might be one final memory sequence as Altair, just to kick things off for Ezio...

UchihaKarasu
09-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Owen Thomas!?
Who the F--- is that!?

Only Philip can do Altair's sexy voice....so wait...
who will Philip be playing?

Xanatos2007
09-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Where's my catacomb ghost theory? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Losk_
09-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Im sticking with my codex narration prediction from the IMDB thread I started the other day.

SWJS
09-14-2009, 11:16 PM
I think Altair will appear in one of 3 ways.

Either:

A - Narrating the Codex
B - Playable as a Prologue
C - Playable as a costume

eZpiri2
09-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah codex seems reasonable. I mean, at least Altair (or his voice at least) has a part in the game.

Or maybe at certain points in the game, Ezio get's a genetic memory message from altair.

@Xanatos hm, your idea seems reasonable too. But the only voices I expect to hear in there is screaming guards being killed or about to be killed by Ezio

Cpt_Yanni
09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
I think Altair will appear in one of 3 ways.

Either:

A - Narrating the Codex
B - Playable as a Prologue
C - Playable as a costume </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2nd that!

Sypron
09-15-2009, 02:54 AM
Just remember that, so far in the Assassin's Creed game, there is no content which does not fit as a part of the narrative. You could argue that Ezio might stumble upon Altairs old get-up (which would be a very nifty easter egg), but there is no plausible way to explain why we would here Altair's voice in that context.

In the Assassin's Creed universe, the only reason we should hear Altairs voice is if Altair is actually speaking, so I'd say its some kind of memory sequence from his life. Probably just a cutscene, but in the 12th century time period none the less.

Think of it in terms of Diegetic and non-diegetic sounds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D...Film_sound_and_music (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diegesis#Film_sound_and_music)

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-15-2009, 03:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sypron:
In the Assassin's Creed universe, the only reason we should hear Altairs voice is if Altair is actually speaking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And why does that have to be?

We know that we'll be using Altair's codex, and we have seen Ezio collect Assassin artifacts with inscriptions on them.

The narrative could be explained as only audible to the player as aid in reading encrypted messages, rather than as something Ezio and/or Desmond can actually hear inside their heads.

Of course, your scenarios are entirely possible, but I don't think you should rule out an Altair narrative when there is evidence that his voice actor has been brought back.

MartaVasques
09-15-2009, 03:58 AM
Im going for the Codex option. Maybe in a cut scene where we can see Altair writing the book while hearing his voice in the background. I miss Alty http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Edit: Wow, this is my 400th post! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Sypron
09-15-2009, 06:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sypron:
In the Assassin's Creed universe, the only reason we should hear Altairs voice is if Altair is actually speaking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And why does that have to be?

We know that we'll be using Altair's codex, and we have seen Ezio collect Assassin artifacts with inscriptions on them.

The narrative could be explained as only audible to the player as aid in reading encrypted messages, rather than as something Ezio and/or Desmond can actually hear inside their heads.

Of course, your scenarios are entirely possible, but I don't think you should rule out an Altair narrative when there is evidence that his voice actor has been brought back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if they do decide to add in narration it will be the first time diegetic sound will be used in AC. And that will break the convention they established in the first game, which is there are no diegetic elements. Something which many people like about the franchise, including Patrice. I really don't think they'll include a narrator, it would just pull you out of the world to much.

TheEpicWolf
09-15-2009, 12:51 PM
However they have brought back Altair can only make the game even more awesome and most likely shed light on the family line maybe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Or as some said maybe just to start you off we get some more Altair gameplay/Cutscene http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

KZarr
09-15-2009, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MartaVasques:
Im going for the Codex option. Maybe in a cut scene where we can see Altair writing the book while hearing his voice in the background. I miss Alty http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Edit: Wow, this is my 400th post! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't mess up his name. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Also gratz on 400th! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

MartaVasques
09-15-2009, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KZarr:
Don't mess up his name. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Also gratz on 400th! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, ok, Ill change that: I deeply miss Altar Ibn-La'Ahad (?????? ??? ?? ???)!

And thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Cornik22
09-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Im going to say a dream sequence, but with Desmond having the dream http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-15-2009, 03:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sypron:
Well if they do decide to add in narration it will be the first time diegetic sound will be used in AC. And that will break the convention they established in the first game, which is there are no diegetic elements. Something which many people like about the franchise, including Patrice. I really don't think they'll include a narrator, it would just pull you out of the world to much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm not suggesting that Altair actually narrate Ezio's story, I'm suggesting that when Ezio reads what Altair has written in the codex, we hear it.

That would, in essence, be a memory sequence. Altair thought it as he wrote it, Ezio read it a few hundred years later, Desmond revisits Ezio's memories and recalls what Altair thought while recalling what Ezio read. Yay, complication!

Anyway, the voice actor has been brought back, so we will be hearing Altair's voice one way or another. I highly doubt it will be for some form of narration, but I'm not going to rule it out either.

SWJS
09-15-2009, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cornik22:
Im going to say a dream sequence, but with Desmond having the dream http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That actually makes a lot of sense, since in AC1, whenever Desmond went to sleep, he had visions of the Cryptic messages.

Sypron
09-16-2009, 01:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cornik22:
Im going to say a dream sequence, but with Desmond having the dream http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That actually makes a lot of sense, since in AC1, whenever Desmond went to sleep, he had visions of the Cryptic messages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its quiet clever what they did. That wasn't actually a dream, that was what desmond what desmond could see on the wall above his bed. He could see the messages probably because the bleeding effect had already begun, but only while he was asleep.

PlagueDoctor357
09-17-2009, 11:52 AM
They say bleeding effect but is it really.

I mean, Ezio has the skill. Some weird reason why they are called The One.

Desmond DID manage to escape a compound full of Assassins for 20 years or something like that.

Maybe not 20 but however long it was from his escape to being a bartender.

Jack_Vykios
09-17-2009, 01:31 PM
I don't get it; why does everyone want to see Altair again? There was so little substance to Altair's character in the first game with no hope of further expansion, that I just took it for "done and done". He was bigged up by the OTHER characters, but had nothing to show for it from what I could see; he was just a bit thick as far as I could tell.

He looked like a badass, sure, but he didn't really act like one unless I was making him do so. He was badly scripted and ruefully underdeveloped. I honestly just don't understand the following he got. What is there to miss about him? I mean, what defining part of his character is there that stands out for all of you that you feel he should come back?

PlagueDoctor357
09-17-2009, 01:58 PM
I think most of us like him because he was actually developed pretty well.

He went from being an ingnorant arse who held himself above the creed to some one whom learns from his mistakes and isn't afraid to apologize for things.

Also, there is obviously something special about Altair as they call him The One for some reason and he has the eagle vision, which will be explained in the second game according to a one of the videos floating around here.

Jack_Vykios
09-17-2009, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
I think most of us like him because he was actually developed pretty well.

He went from being an ingnorant arse who held himself above the creed to some one whom learns from his mistakes and isn't afraid to apologize for things.

Also, there is obviously something special about Altair as they call him The One for some reason and he has the eagle vision, which will be explained in the second game according to a one of the videos floating around here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That didn't feel especially jilted and forced to you, then? That he was only changing his ways because he was SUPPOSED to change his ways. That it didn't flow the way it was supposed to.

I mean, yes, he went from being an ignorant arse to being someone who obeyed the rules and was a good little contract killer. But there was nothing especially interesting about his character. That in itself isn't particularly interesting, and it's very difficult to really accept this change when you're actively killing every innocent beggar that comes close to you asking for money and getting in the way, along with the lepers who attack you for NO REASON.
But I've strayed from the point. The game allowed us to do a lot with Altair that was not reflected in his character, which was really paper thin; there was no history (there was Adha, who got mentioned ONCE in the whole game), there was no apparent motive; why did he even join the Hashshashin? What does HE believe and what does HE care for? What are his weak points? What are his strong points? I mean, there was character PROGRESSION, but no development. He was what the story required him to be and no more.

I don't know, I just didn't feel like there was much of a character there. I'm not just posting this to start fights; I honestly just don't see what people like so much about Altair.

twangling
09-17-2009, 10:04 PM
Liking someone is a feelings. Aren't feelings supposed to be less than rational, and cannot always be broken down point by point? A character may be presented with all sorts of details from background to relations and incentives, when you still feel him dead boring, as much as you may feel intrigued by a character with little personal information provided.

As for Altair, what is left unsaid or unexplained to me doesn't hurt in the least. I don't care if he kills Templars by some command or out of what the achievement implies as "personal vendetta". I don't care if he joined the brotherhood as a child to avenge something or simply to live on. I don't care I know nothing of the reason he's looking for Adha, but the fact that he is and that it's well known to one of his friends shows he does care, and does have a life outside killing per se. I don't need to be told whys or hows to think him an awesome character. And it's not like Altair doesn't have any character at all. This guy is intense and focused and driven, all out to whatever he's up to, to the extent of obstinacy; he's straightforward, honest, and never lied once to whomever he talked with; he's an introvert that thinks a lot as well as soundly. By the way a friend of mine falls for him simply because in the opening scene he helped close the eyes of a victim and, why not?

What the game mechanisms allow doesn't equal to what his character would allow, especially when there is the loss of synchronization by killing innocents to remind you of the event deviating from "actual" history, or, of the OOCness of such an act.

Besides I don't see anything wrong with commemorating this character for all he has contributed in pushing forward the series. He's flawed yes he can be better developed yes, but without him there'd be no upgrade named Ezio. It's perfectly normal that you don't feel for Altair, the same way as some just don't feel for Ezio or Desmond or anybody for whatever reason. Personally, for the sake of all my time spent with AC1 I'm truly appreciative of Altair being included in the sequel, however brief that moment may be.

SWJS
09-17-2009, 11:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twangling:
Liking someone is a feelings. Aren't feelings supposed to be less than rational, and cannot always be broken down point by point? A character may be presented with all sorts of details from background to relations and incentives, when you still feel him dead boring, as much as you may feel intrigued by a character with little personal information provided.

As for Altair, what is left unsaid or unexplained to me doesn't hurt in the least. I don't care if he kills Templars by some command or out of what the achievement implies as "personal vendetta". I don't care if he joined the brotherhood as a child to avenge something or simply to live on. I don't care I know nothing of the reason he's looking for Adha, but the fact that he is and that it's well known to one of his friends shows he does care, and does have a life outside killing per se. I don't need to be told whys or hows to think him an awesome character. And it's not like Altair doesn't have any character at all. This guy is intense and focused and driven, all out to whatever he's up to, to the extent of obstinacy; he's straightforward, honest, and never lied once to whomever he talked with; he's an introvert that thinks a lot as well as soundly. By the way a friend of mine falls for him simply because in the opening scene he helped close the eyes of a victim and, why not?

What the game mechanisms allow doesn't equal to what his character would allow, especially when there is the loss of synchronization by killing innocents to remind you of the event deviating from "actual" history, or, of the OOCness of such an act.

Besides I don't see anything wrong with commemorating this character for all he has contributed in pushing forward the series. He's flawed yes he can be better developed yes, but without him there'd be no upgrade named Ezio. It's perfectly normal that you don't feel for Altair, the same way as some just don't feel for Ezio or Desmond or anybody for whatever reason. Personally, for the sake of all my time spent with AC1 I'm truly appreciative of Altair being included in the sequel, however brief that moment may be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

PlagueDoctor357
09-18-2009, 02:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twangling:
Liking someone is a feelings. Aren't feelings supposed to be less than rational, and cannot always be broken down point by point? A character may be presented with all sorts of details from background to relations and incentives, when you still feel him dead boring, as much as you may feel intrigued by a character with little personal information provided.

As for Altair, what is left unsaid or unexplained to me doesn't hurt in the least. I don't care if he kills Templars by some command or out of what the achievement implies as "personal vendetta". I don't care if he joined the brotherhood as a child to avenge something or simply to live on. I don't care I know nothing of the reason he's looking for Adha, but the fact that he is and that it's well known to one of his friends shows he does care, and does have a life outside killing per se. I don't need to be told whys or hows to think him an awesome character. And it's not like Altair doesn't have any character at all. This guy is intense and focused and driven, all out to whatever he's up to, to the extent of obstinacy; he's straightforward, honest, and never lied once to whomever he talked with; he's an introvert that thinks a lot as well as soundly. By the way a friend of mine falls for him simply because in the opening scene he helped close the eyes of a victim and, why not?

What the game mechanisms allow doesn't equal to what his character would allow, especially when there is the loss of synchronization by killing innocents to remind you of the event deviating from "actual" history, or, of the OOCness of such an act.

Besides I don't see anything wrong with commemorating this character for all he has contributed in pushing forward the series. He's flawed yes he can be better developed yes, but without him there'd be no upgrade named Ezio. It's perfectly normal that you don't feel for Altair, the same way as some just don't feel for Ezio or Desmond or anybody for whatever reason. Personally, for the sake of all my time spent with AC1 I'm truly appreciative of Altair being included in the sequel, however brief that moment may be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome post!

Like you said, If Desmond killed an innocent he lost a bit of sync because it was something Altair DIDN'T do. ( Well he did with the old man at the beginning, haha.)

Also, they call him The One, ask him about a woman among other things.

They're going to flesh out his character more in the second one some how.

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-18-2009, 03:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack_Vykios:
That didn't feel especially jilted and forced to you, then? That he was only changing his ways because he was SUPPOSED to change his ways. That it didn't flow the way it was supposed to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not at all, in my opinion. It felt like a natural progression to me, and I moved alongside it. His final speech with Malik in Jerusalem felt uninspired and somewhat lifeless honestly. And that wasn't even a flaw in Altair, as far as I'm concerned; Malik was the one who saw Altair's change of heart and then jumped back like he didn't know the guy only twenty minutes later.

Other than that I didn't have any trouble getting along with his character.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There was no history, there was no apparent motive; why did he even join the Hashshashin? What does HE believe and what does HE care for? What are his weak points? What are his strong points? I mean, there was character PROGRESSION, but no development. He was what the story required him to be and no more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll agree with this. If you knocked on him you would probably get a hollow sound.

But I don't believe this was an oversight. When you look at Desmond's character, you see background and development, history and detail. He came from a small community known fondly as The Farm. He ran away, and now he's a bartender. Gots 'imself a moterbike. Doesn't care for television or politics. Laughs at Vidic's opinions because they conflict with his own. And so on.

Even Lucy, a side character, was fleshed out more than Altair. She talked about her past, her studies and education, how she came to be in Abstergo, and you can even read up on her extensive inquiries into the death of her friend, as well as her hidden efforts to buy time for Desmond and the Assassins.

It's quite clear that Altair's character was deliberately left underdeveloped. Why? Perhaps because it was considered irrelevant. His past, his family, his beliefs, strengths and weaknesses, they really had nothing to do with the plot. I think it was decided that he should only be developed as far as was required, and to be honest I think it was a good decision. Despite his lack of development, I believe his progression was substantial enough. In a role-playing game, I might have enjoyed more background attached to him, but I don't want Ubisoft to try to throw me a personal story about his life and an adventure story about the lives of others at the same time.

thekyle0
09-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Bloodlines will definantely add to Altair's character and we may even get a few glimpses into it from AC2.

MartaVasques
09-18-2009, 02:00 PM
I sure hope so...

IV_trailer
09-18-2009, 03:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
I had hoped that there might be one final memory sequence as Altair, just to kick things off for Ezio... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so. That's stuff for AC:Bloodlines (psp)

Charlie_Romeo
09-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Altair was a good character, he developed nicely as a character as he was a tool. Which to me was the most intresting part, how was he the only 1 in the creed to be a tool at such high a level???

Xanatos2007
09-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Because Al Mualim was a slightly bigger tool who used dissimulation to hide the fact that he was one.

He's got a copy of Sun Tzu's Art of War in his library somewhere...

thekyle0
09-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Had the Art of War reached the Mesopotamian region by then?

Xanatos2007
09-18-2009, 07:06 PM
It was written in 500BC, so I think it had plenty of time.

MartaVasques
09-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Amazons delivery system sucked back then

Xanatos2007
09-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Marco Polo brought a copy back with him on his return trip... (which was after 1191) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

I give up.

thekyle0
09-18-2009, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
I give up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You probably should.

UchihaKarasu
09-18-2009, 07:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Marco Polo brought a copy back with him on his return trip... (which was after 1191) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

I give up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, and Marco Polo visited Alamut after it was destoyed XD (that lying bastard! I really really REALLY don't like Marco Polo)
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/UchihaKarasu/castle-on-fire.gif

Xanatos2007
09-18-2009, 07:53 PM
I was going to put in some kind of time-travel joke (possibly with the POE) or a "history as we know it isn't accurate" reference, but I'm occupied with other things right now.

MartaVasques
09-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Uchiha, where did you find that picture?
Its hilarious! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

UchihaKarasu
09-18-2009, 08:31 PM
I found it here:
http://raincoaster.com/2007/10...assassins-destroyed/ (http://raincoaster.com/2007/10/16/the-fortress-of-the-assassins-destroyed/)

It was just one of those things I stumble upon that send me into giggles http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

RonTorque
09-19-2009, 06:25 PM
From the gameplay i have seen i think he will be doing Ezio's voice.