PDA

View Full Version : Throttle

walsh2509
10-25-2004, 03:33 PM
sorry if this has been done and if anyone can tell me if this a bug or its something else!

In the QMission , I set myself up Spitfire V111 against 4 japanese planes ( of no real importance which ones) as I was flying to them my Power read 53% as I seen them coming up off the island in front of me I pressed "0" for 100% power and got it , but only if I didn't touch the keyboard ! If I hit an arrow key even just to tip my wing, the power went staight back to 53%.

I hit "0" again and just flew straight and I kept 100% power but if I tried to move up down right or left the power jumped back to 53%. The same thing happened again, same mission but different aircraft..

What's my problem , if its mine or is it a bug!

walsh2509
10-25-2004, 03:33 PM
sorry if this has been done and if anyone can tell me if this a bug or its something else!

In the QMission , I set myself up Spitfire V111 against 4 japanese planes ( of no real importance which ones) as I was flying to them my Power read 53% as I seen them coming up off the island in front of me I pressed "0" for 100% power and got it , but only if I didn't touch the keyboard ! If I hit an arrow key even just to tip my wing, the power went staight back to 53%.

I hit "0" again and just flew straight and I kept 100% power but if I tried to move up down right or left the power jumped back to 53%. The same thing happened again, same mission but different aircraft..

What's my problem , if its mine or is it a bug!

VF-17_Jolly
10-25-2004, 03:39 PM
You realy realy need a joystick and throttle if you are trying to fly using the keyboard(and maybe some pedals)