PDA

View Full Version : do it's possible a large cockpit view ??

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 08:13 PM
As many i prefer to pilot inside my cockpit with a eye to instruments and gauges in movement, but It's seems that any angle of view is very limited for some aircraft.
Inside the Zero cockpit i cannot view any instruments even using full large-zoom command (PggDown as default) I can to see only MG mounting and I must to use the hatswicth if I want to see any gauge !
Also P47 and many russian fighters, for istance, have problems.
I think that Ki-84 cockpit's view (great!) It's better and ever instrument is full visible.
OK, you say cockpits are differents, gauges positions are differents but the no-view it's a limitation! Do you know if exist more zoom possibility ?
Mouse click is good only for external views.
Do You have the same point of view ?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 08:13 PM
As many i prefer to pilot inside my cockpit with a eye to instruments and gauges in movement, but It's seems that any angle of view is very limited for some aircraft.
Inside the Zero cockpit i cannot view any instruments even using full large-zoom command (PggDown as default) I can to see only MG mounting and I must to use the hatswicth if I want to see any gauge !
Also P47 and many russian fighters, for istance, have problems.
I think that Ki-84 cockpit's view (great!) It's better and ever instrument is full visible.
OK, you say cockpits are differents, gauges positions are differents but the no-view it's a limitation! Do you know if exist more zoom possibility ?
Mouse click is good only for external views.
Do You have the same point of view ?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 09:05 PM
You can move the mouse and move your view around the cockpit with greater control than hatswitch, and when you zoom in and mouse around all instruments can be seen up close.

Don't really know what your talking about though. An instrument panel view Key control would be nice, like in Flanker.