PDA

View Full Version : is it posible to see peolple in pf?

raaaid
11-26-2004, 08:55 AM
in the old il2 when you destroyed a building you would see people running away wich was quite funny is it psosible to set pf to see people for example manning antiaircraft

is not that i want to shoot them i just want to see them running

raaaid
11-26-2004, 08:55 AM
in the old il2 when you destroyed a building you would see people running away wich was quite funny is it psosible to set pf to see people for example manning antiaircraft

is not that i want to shoot them i just want to see them running

johann63
11-26-2004, 09:17 AM
I dont recall people in buildins running away in old IL2. I could be wrong but I dont remember. Now soldiers running from their motor columns under fire, yes this happens in old and new IL2/PF

To see people manning guns for new PF equipment you have to have line in the config.ini. Someone will have to confirm the syntax, I cant recall it right now and I am not at a place to check.

something like

3dgunner=1

to add under game section of ini

please confirm this

3.JG51_BigBear
11-26-2004, 09:38 AM
I never saw people run out of buildings but I wasn't really looking that closely for them so who knows. As far as the PF modification to the confi you are absolutely correct.

Diablo310th
11-26-2004, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by johann63:
I dont recall people in buildins running away in old IL2. I could be wrong but I dont remember. Now soldiers running from their motor columns under fire, yes this happens in old and new IL2/PF

To see people manning guns for new PF equipment you have to have line in the config.ini. Someone will have to confirm the syntax, I cant recall it right now and I am not at a place to check.

something like

3dgunner=1

to add under game section of ini

please confirm this <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Confirmed. This line added to your config.ini will allow you to see people manning different weapons.

RAF_Hollywood
11-26-2004, 01:46 PM
I believe it is...

3dgunners=1

Add the "s"