PDA

View Full Version : Question about WAC

jmanwell
07-27-2007, 02:36 PM
After I exit in the middle of the patrol whether I sink anything or not when I load that patrol, it starts me back at Wilhelmshaven. Wilhelmshaven being the port of origin when I started the patrol. Only this time there are no ships around. I still have credit for any sinking I did prior to saving, but it still takes me all the way back to port. Am I doing something wrong? I have WAC patched to 2.15 full. It seems that it should reload you where you were. It sucks having to crank up the diesels and go all the way back to England. Any help in this matter would be great. Thanks in advance.

Maverick_U2007
07-27-2007, 03:01 PM
When you are in patrol you have three options when you press the escape button.

Save.....I use this if the British Navy is about to kill me off so that I can return to that point in the future.

Exit Patrol....(This finishes the current patrol and returns you to base.)

Save and Exit. This saves and then quits back to the main menu.

Use these and when you reload the game it will allow you to go back to these save points. You can call them what you wish.

jmanwell
07-28-2007, 06:39 PM
I know what the options are. With GWX I would select save and exit. When I reloaded the game it would start me where I left. With WAC I choose save and exit, and when I reload it I'm back in port with no ships anywhere. Seems like the save and exit option should be the same no matter what mod I'm playing.