PDA

View Full Version : 352FG server open to public

The352FG_HO-K
12-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Hello all, I have joined the Ubi Forums to plug my squads dedicated server!

It is on Hyperlobby and it's call-sign is _352FG_HO_D.

A week ago the password was taken off of it and we opened it to the public, and would like to see other pilots from Hyperlobby wander in.

This server runs version 4.09m, no extra patches necessary to join!

Also we keep it set so dial-up will work with it, one of our members uses dial-up every week to fly on it.

Settings are cockpit on, no outside views, but with limited icons of about .5 kilometer, so it is a very user-friendly and easy server to fly on with very few surprises.

Squad members are usually there around 8-9pm EST Friday nights for practice and fun for a few hours.

The server is very laid back and friendly. We split into red and blue teams on a small map with close bases and just fly around and shoot at each other and bomb ground targets.

Both sides get on the same teamspeak channel and shoot the breeze while we shoot each other.

We are very friendly and helpful to beginners and will happily leave them to fly around and get their sea legs if that is all they want to do.

I have only been flying with the squad for a couple of years at best, but it is one of the oldest squads on Hyperlobby and has a lot of old-time members with lots of knowledge for anyone with questions.

Thanks
_352FG_HO_K

Sillius_Sodus
12-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the invite, I'll have to drop in sometime http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

jensenpark
12-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Well, we Dogz know the 352nd are a class act, so will try to pop in this weekend.

Persecutor_352
01-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by jensenpark:
Well, we Dogz know the 352nd are a class act, so will try to pop in this weekend.

Salute, Jensenpark!

This fellow is not a member of the 352nd Virtual Fighter Group (http://www.352ndfg.com/vb) nor is his server sponsored or run by us.

JG52Uther
01-07-2011, 06:46 AM
Interesting thread!

The352FG_HO-K
01-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Well that was my error, our squad is 352FG, not 352ND. It is just that in the English language, when you speak the number 352 as part of a proper name, you say "threefiftysecond" as in "threefiftysecondFG".

Sorry for any confusion.