PDA

View Full Version : I can't find a treasure.

C_Seerden
12-18-2009, 07:41 AM
I just bought the treasure map of Monteriggione and I'm trying to find all the treasures.

Problem is, I absolutely can't find one of 'em. It's near a church, the windows are covered with wooden beams. When I climb the church, the amount of steps/meters/whatever I need to take to reach the treasure decreases, but when I'm on top of the church, the amount increases again. When I let myself fall off of the church, the amount decreases, but when I reach the ground, it has increased again.

I've tried entering the church with the hope the treasure is in there, but I can't enter the church, I can't get underground either.

Anyone? Help? I'd like to open all treasure chests in the game. ;3

caswallawn_2k7
12-18-2009, 07:44 AM
renovate the church as they are on a ledge above the door on the inside.

C_Seerden
12-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Thank you so very much for the answer and the quick reply. I would have never thought of that myself.

K0rN b4LL
12-18-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm having problems with the one in the villa. It's showing up on my map near the front door but I can't figure out where it is.

C_Seerden
12-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Renovate the well, then go into it, you'll find a little underground-space here with two treasure chests. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

colan33
07-13-2010, 04:32 AM
I have a BIG problem with the WELL!
I have a BIG FAT iron fence in the way.
IT won`t open and i can`t get in.
What should i do????

Thankfull for any serious help.
I really need to get theese 2 last treasures.

Vey03
07-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Kornball, your front door one could be down in the Sanctuary.

Colan, there are 2 entrances to the well. One has the metal gate, the other is blocked by rocks. You need to renovate it, and then go through the one that had the rocks infront of it.

colan33
07-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Thx,but that`s not the way this goes.
I have renovated the well.
And the 2 goodie`s in the cave i have allready taken.
Well,started to play AC1 instead.
8)

But thx for the answer anyway.