PDA

View Full Version : how uninstall the patch?

lockerxzx
04-07-2011, 01:14 PM
My multiplayer can't find any sessions/matches after installing the v1.02. Every time I click play now or launch a ranked match the server creates a new game(1/6) instead of finding an existing game. It seems the multiplayer search engine is broken after the patch. How do I uninstall the patch?

monkeyuncle8
04-07-2011, 06:29 PM
have you tried waiting after it creates a game? it creates a game for me and then finds an existing one if no one joins

lockerxzx
04-07-2011, 09:18 PM
No that doesn't help, I can't find an existing game. It says "attempting join session" but it joins me to nothing but a new create 1/6

KingDaniel0
04-08-2011, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by lockerxzx:
How do I uninstall the patch?

I don't think we can manually uninstall just the PATCH 1.02 ? Though I'm not sure.

The only thing you can try is to remove and Uninstall all the UBI GameLauncher entries from your System, and then reinstall it again. But your game has already been patched, so I think you may have to reinstall the full Game as well.

Do you have a RETAIL copy, or a STEAM version ? Because STEAM will auto-update the game, when you restart the Client....

After reinstalling all of the above, don't let the UBISoft GameLauncher do any updates. Just see if this is possible or not ?

BTW, can you go to Windows Control Panel and check if there is an option, to remove/uninstall the Patch ? But still this won't work, because I think the game has already been patched, so it might also need a reinstall, IMO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------