PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel Glitch Not fixed

christorres
12-08-2010, 06:01 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

I have updated ACB to the latest version in which you say the tunnel glitch is fixed.

I have loaded up my game and I am still caught in the de-sync loop.

Can you please, please advise if the patch only fixs the glitch if starting a new game or if it is supposed to fix saved games. Your notes on this have been poor and make no reference to either options.

I really want to play this game and spent a lot on my money getting the Codex Edition and all I ask is for some clarification.

Yours

Chris Torres

Redfeather1975
12-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Do you still have access to the tunnel system? I managed to get back into the tunnels and could exit a tunnel called Roma 'something' (it is very near the bottom of the list of tunnels, the exit is near the Colosseum).
It actually stopped the de-synching and I could carry on.

Ru1986
12-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Tunnels have caused lots of problems haven't they this is why i just dont use them mate tbh. Plus i actually enjoy riding and running around all the time.

rude_boys_uk
12-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Someone previously mentioned that you shouldn't use the tunnels before Machiavelli tells you about them so perhaps you should wait for that to happen as I did and never had a problem with the tunnels

D173120T
12-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by rude_boys_uk:
Someone previously mentioned that you shouldn't use the tunnels before Machiavelli tells you about them so perhaps you should wait for that to happen as I did and never had a problem with the tunnels

I concur,never had any issues with the tunnels at all and waited till told to use them.

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 09:42 AM
They confirmed the problem won't affect players any more.

Maybe it's still locked in as broken on your current save but if you start a new one it'll work?

I'd say don't overwrite your old save until you know for sure, but that + patch might be the fix.

Of course, the patch may simply not work. It wouldn't be the only issue it hasn't improved (increased glitches in multiplayer, increased lag in multiplayer, lengthened instead of shortened matchmaking times...)

christorres
12-08-2010, 11:01 AM
I don't have access to the tunnel system. Soon as the game loads... dead.

There was no indication when playing the game not to use the tunnels until a particular point so if that was the case, why were the tunnels open for use?!?

Looks like I have to start a new game.

This is very annoying.

SolidSnakeMat
12-08-2010, 01:35 PM
LOL i'm curious as in why you used them before being told you could. I didn't even know about them until Machavelie told me and I was still trying to figure out my way around Rome. I never experienced any problems with the tunnels

rocketxsurgeon
12-08-2010, 01:48 PM
I haven't had a single problem with the tunnels, I find them quite efficient http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

keleb78
12-26-2010, 04:48 AM
I found a solution by accident. After all the installs (Sys Update, AC:B Patch and Animus Project) I forced my PS3 to display 1080p and it fixed the tunnel glitch!

ChaosxNetwork
12-26-2010, 07:01 AM
Yeah I have never had any problems with my copy...
Also why d you want to use them before Machiavelli ells you about them? Your only in Rome for a small time before then, you don't go far and there is not much a that time for you to do.