PDA

View Full Version : I need some help.

confoochick1984
11-16-2007, 03:01 PM
I am not seeing any of the objestives you have to complete in order to assassinate your target for the 2nd one in damascus and the 2nd one in jerusalem. i have went to all viewpoints so that is not the problem. Also, i noticed that there is only one district open in each, where acre had two open. what sould i do?

Phacrebion
11-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Same here, it's difficult. After the first three Assassination you're on it solo, and have to figure it out yourself, oh well, I've been trying out different aspects of play.

Keep attempting to get that worked out, and assassinate them! As for your help, that'll only come from the guide book, it seems.

Ace426
11-16-2007, 03:24 PM
yup i dont get it eather i ave killed first 3 people i have went to every veiw point and still there are no people to easedrop pickpocket or interigate

confoochick1984
11-16-2007, 03:31 PM
OHH so you have to look for the people to interrogate and stuff yourself? makes sense..Thank you so much. haha i was seriously stressin out.

Raide
11-16-2007, 03:32 PM
You have to find the waypoints and scan the land first. Once you have done this you will have waypoints to the objectives you need to lead into the assassination task. You have to scan the area well before you get a good idea where things are.

Raide
UK Forum Manager

grIMreaPR
11-16-2007, 04:40 PM
ONce you go into city second time you have to visit the assassins bureao (however its spelled) then to get them you have to set out into new part of town and find a look out tower and go to top and sync then they will start to show. Best option is once you get a new part of city do lookout missions first